Orion Gregory Webb
Top Rated Consumer Law Attorney in Stockbridge, GA
Orion Gregory Webb is an attorney and Partner at the law firm of Smith, Welch, Webb and White in Stockbridge, Georgia. Mr. Webb handles cases in a wide variety of practice areas, including consumer law, debt settlement, credit disputes, bankruptcy, corporate and business law, identity theft, data breaches, property, small claims and landlord-tenant disputes. Working from the firm’s Stockbridge office, he handles cases in Barnesville, Griffin, Jackson, McDonough, Peachtree City, and throughout Georgia.
Mr. Webb has experience in traditional litigation and alternative dispute resolution techniques, particularly arbitration. Over the course of his career, he has successfully helped clients resolve complex legal issues through bench trials, jury trials, hearings and out of court.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Webb enjoys giving back to his community. One way he pursues this is by representing debtors in cases against creditors on a pro bono basis. He gained his initial experience in this area while pursuing his law degree when he served in a debtors’ legal clinic. He has also served as a mock trial coordinator to help high school students learn about the justice system.
Originally from Athens, Georgia, Mr. Webb graduated from Queens College with a double major in political science and English. He received his law degree from Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology. He is qualified to appear before all Georgia state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia, and the Court of Appeals of Georgia. Prior to becoming an attorney, he worked in home building and remodeling.
About Orion Gregory Webb
First Admitted: 2014, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://smithwelchlaw.com/attorneys/orion-gregory-webb/
- Ponder v. Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC, No. 1:16-CV-4125-ODE-LTW, 2018 WL 6839009, 2018
- Sage Atlanta Properties, LTD. v. Hawxhurst, No. A18A2081, 2019 WL 1054274, 2019
- Oconee Fed. Sav. & Loan Ass’n v. Brown, No. A18A1963, 2019 WL 1009954, 2019
- Swanson Towing & Recovery, LLC v. Wrecker 1, Inc., 342 Ga. App. 6, 802 S.E.2d 300, 2017
Pro bono/Community Service
- Debtors Legal Clinic
- Region 12 Coordinator for High School Mock Trial, 2014 - 2016
- U. S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- U. S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Certificate in Labor and Employment Law, Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2014
- Queens College, B.A., Political Science & English
- , Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- It’s #TeacherAppreciationWeek and we’re doing a giveaway for 4 nominated teachers! Let us know their name and what… https://t.co/KGtZ5rjduu
- This year, SWWW had 12 attorneys make the @SuperLawyers 2021 selection in Georgia! 🎉 Read more about our attorneys… https://t.co/yC981T4Z2p
- We would trust Esq. Mittens in the court room 🐱 https://t.co/R5FOA7pHVd
- Congratulations to attorneys Scott Mayfield and Elizabeth O'Neal for being appointed Municipal Court solicitor and… https://t.co/cjb8WQpjPG
Last Updated: 5/15/2022