Orion Gregory Webb
Top rated general litigation attorney in Stockbridge, GeorgiaSmith, Welch, Webb & White LLC
Practice Areas: General litigation, Civil litigation; view more
Licensed in Georgia since: 2014
Orion Gregory Webb is an attorney and Partner at the law firm of Smith, Welch, Webb and White in Stockbridge, Georgia. Mr. Webb handles cases in a wide variety of practice areas, including consumer law, debt settlement, credit disputes, bankruptcy, corporate and business law, identity theft, data breaches, property, small claims and landlord-tenant disputes. Working from the firm’s Stockbridge office, he handles cases in Barnesville, Griffin, Jackson, McDonough, Peachtree City, and throughout Georgia.
Mr. Webb has experience in traditional litigation and alternative dispute resolution techniques, particularly arbitration. Over the course of his career, he has successfully helped clients resolve complex legal issues through bench trials, jury trials, hearings and out of court.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Webb enjoys giving back to his community. One way he pursues this is by representing debtors in cases against creditors on a pro bono basis. He gained his initial experience in this area while pursuing his law degree when he served in a debtors’ legal clinic. He has also served as a mock trial coordinator to help high school students learn about the justice system.
Originally from Athens, Georgia, Mr. Webb graduated from Queens College with a double major in political science and English. He received his law degree from Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology. He is qualified to appear before all Georgia state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia, and the Court of Appeals of Georgia. Prior to becoming an attorney, he worked in home building and remodeling.
Practice areasGeneral litigation, Civil litigation: defense, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Business litigation, Business/corporate, Intellectual property litigation
Trade secret, Non-compete agreements
- 30% General litigation
- 20% Civil litigation: defense
- 20% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Business litigation
- 10% Business/corporate
- 10% Intellectual property litigation
First Admitted: 2014, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://smithwelchlaw.com/attorneys/orion-gregory-webb/
- Swanson Towing & Recovery, LLC v. Wrecker 1, Inc., 342 Ga. App. 6, 802 S.E.2d 300, 2017
- Debtors Legal Clinic
- Region 12 Coordinator for High School Mock Trial, 2014 - 2016
- U. S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- U. S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Certificate in Labor and Employment Law, Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2014
- Queens College, B.A., Political Science & English
- , Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
Office location for Orion Gregory Webb
280 Country Club Dr
Stockbridge, GA 30281
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023