Top rated employment litigation attorney in Suwanee, GeorgiaThe Reddy Law Firm, PC
Practice Areas: Employment litigation, Business litigation, Employment & labor; view more
Licensed in Georgia since: 1989
Education: Emory University School of Law
The Reddy Law Firm, PC1325 Satellite Boulevard
Suwanee, GA 30024 Visit website
K.P. Reddy is an experienced, well-regarded attorney who focuses his practices in the areas of employment law, business litigation and alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and arbitration. The founder of The Reddy Law Firm, PC, in Suwanee, Georgia, Mr. Reddy serves clients in the Greater Atlanta metropolitan area and throughout Georgia.
Mr. Reddy earned his law degree at the Emory University School of Law in Atlanta and has been admitted to practice law in Georgia since 1989.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Reddy served the state of Georgia as an assistant attorney general for seven years. In that time of public service, Mr. Reddy encountered many cases that involved issues of employment law and even constitutional law. He has carried that valuable experience into private practice. Many of his clients today are dealing with issues related to discrimination, harassment, business disputes and corporate transactions.
Mr. Reddy's professionalism has earned him respect from the legal profession and the general media. He was named to Georgia Trend Magazine's "Legal Elite" list in 2013. He also earned the AV-Preeminent rating* from the attorney peer-review service Martindale-Hubbell and was named to its Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
In addition to his practice of law, Mr. Reddy has been involved with both local and national organizations that are focused on professional development. He is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and the National Employment Lawyers Association. He has participated in seminars for legal education and is the author of a scholarly article on the application of U.S. antitrust laws.
*AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasEmployment litigation: plaintiff, Business litigation, Employment & labor: employee, Alternative dispute resolution, Civil rights, Employment & labor: employer, Employment litigation: defense
Wrongful termination, Retaliation, Trade secret, Non-compete agreements, Employment law - employee, Wage & hour laws, Whistleblower, Sexual harassment, Labor law, Mediation, Americans with disabilities act, Race discrimination, Discrimination
- 20% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 20% Business litigation
- 20% Employment & labor: employee
- 10% Alternative dispute resolution
- 10% Civil rights
- 10% Employment & labor: employer
- 10% Other
First Admitted: 1989, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.bayadr.com/neutrals/reddy-kp/
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia, 1989
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Rated 10.0/10.0, AVVO
- Georgia Super Lawyer
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Legal Elite, Georgia Trend Magazine, 2013
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Emory University, B.A. , 1986
- Panelist, Lessons for Lawyers in Developing Marketing & Managing a Law Firm, South Asian Bar Association of Georgia, 2013
- The Extraterritorial Application of the U.S. Antitrust Laws, Emory International Law Review, 1989
Office location for K.P. Reddy
1325 Satellite Boulevard
Suwanee, GA 30024
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023
Top ListsTop 100: Georgia Super Lawyers: 2015
Additional sources of information about K.P. Reddy
Find me online
- What Are A Pregnant Worker’s Rights Under The FMLA?: The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) allows families to de... http://t.co/oDSTX13qne
- The Basics of COBRA: In 1986, Congress passed the landmark Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COB... http://t.co/QrUq2Ke9bx
- United States Supreme Court Raises Bar for Discrimination Claims: The U.S. Supreme Court recently announced tw... http://t.co/Yq3YRPSnBS