Jordan M. Jewkes
Top rated personal injury attorney in Tyrone, GeorgiaThe Jewkes Firm, LLC
Attorney Jordan M. Jewkes is the founder of The Jewkes Firm, LLC, in Peachtree City, Georgia. He is a former insurance defense attorney. Through his law firm, Mr. Jewkes devotes his skills and resources to helping accident and truck wreck victims and injured medical patients secure much-needed compensation and benefits following a debilitating injury or devastating loss. With over 13 years of legal experience, Mr. Jewkes has the knowledge and skills necessary to handle even the most complex personal injury, truck wreck, wrongful death, and medical malpractice cases.
At the beginning of his career, Mr. Jewkes worked as a defense attorney for insurance companies, giving him unique insight into the tactics they use to reduce or deny claims. Armed with this experience, he is able to create the most effective strategies possible to recover the maximum amount of compensation for individuals and their families adversely affected by the negligent or reckless acts of others.
Trained in alternative dispute resolution methods, he strives to resolve his clients' issues through negotiation and mediation; however, he will not hesitate to fight aggressively for his clients' rights in court when necessary. In all cases, he treats his clients like family, working hard to obtain the justice they deserve.
Having received his Bachelor of Arts in English from Brigham Young University in 2004, Mr. Jewkes attended Georgia State University College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2007. The Florida Bar admitted him to practice that same year, and the State Bar of Georgia admitted him in 2009. After serving for years as a litigation attorney for a prestigious personal injury firm in Georgia, he established his own private practice to better serve the needs of his clients.
A consummate professional, Mr. Jewkes is active in several professional legal associations, including serving as president-elect for the Fayette County Bar Association. Well-versed in personal injury law, he has published several articles and delivered a number of continuing legal education seminars on various topics related to medical malpractice, premises liability and legal ethics.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Dental malpractice, Medical malpractice, Birth injury, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis, Informed consent
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2007, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://jewkesfirm.com/meet-the-team/jordan-jewkes/
- Florida Bar
- Secretary of Fayette County Bar Association, 2015
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 2011
- Vice President of Fayette County Bar Association, 2016
- Atlanta Bar Association, 2016
- President of Fayette County Bar Association, 2017
- Treasurer of Fayette County Bar Association, 2014
- Juris Doctorate, Georgia State College of Law, 2007
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Arts degree, Major: English, Minor: Business Management, 2004
- Summary of five essential items every practitioner should know when confronted with a potential medical malpractice claim., Author, Five Things Every Attorney Should Know About Medical Malpractice, Verdict Magazine, Student Trial Lawyers Association, 2014
- Legal primer with tips and pitfalls for deposing medical doctors., Co-Author, Deposing the Doctor, Works Compensation Law Institute, 2009
- Continuing legal education seminar on effective strategies for litigating slip and fall and other presmise liability cases., Author, Presenter, Litigating Premise Liability Cases, Fayette County Bar Association Annual CLE Seminar, 2015
- Presentation on the benefits and virtues of honesty in the legal profession. Attorneys and legal professionals stand to gain more in the long run by having integrity and being upfront with their adversaries., Author, Presenter, The Value of Integrity: Ethical and Professional Considerations in Being an Honest Attorney, Fayette County Bar Association Annual CLE Seminar, 2016
- Judgment for diminished value of vehicle following motor vehicle wreck., 2016
- Verdict obtained in motor vehicle wreck involving questionable liability and very little damage to vehicle., 2017
- Medical malpractice settlement midway through trial., 2015
- Settled food poisoning case against national restaruant chain for confidential amount., 2017
- Settled slip and fall at commercial retailer for confidential amount., 2016
- Settled slip and fall at apartment complex for $500,000. Client required total knee replacement., 2017
- Settled case involving tree fall at a commercial location for confidential amount., 2016
- Rising Star, Superlawyer, 2016
- National Champion, Winner of 2006 William H. Daniel Mock Trial Competition, Georgia State University College Of Law
- Best Brief in Moot Court on the Moot Court Board, Georgia State University College Of Law
Office location for Jordan M. Jewkes
1155 Senoia Rd
Tyrone, GA 30290
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2018