Ronald F. Wittmeyer, Jr.
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Arlington Heights, IllinoisLaw Offices of R.F. Wittmeyer, Ltd.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Licensed in Illinois since: 1982
Education: Northern Illinois University College of Law
Law Offices of R.F. Wittmeyer, Ltd. is a law firm with locations in Arlington Heights, Illinois, Elgin, Illinois, and Kenosha Wisconsin. Founded by attorney Ronald F. Wittmeyer Jr. Mr. Wittmeyer concentrates his practice on personal injury law, serving individuals and families throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin injured due to car, construction, motorcycle, boats, trains, pedestrian, slip-and-fall, truck, animal attacks, and workplace accidents.
Mr. Wittmeyer has more than 35 years of experience. He has recovered significant settlements and verdicts for thousands of clients who have been injured or lost a loved one due to a catastrophic injury.
In recognition of his service to the local community in expanding access to justice, the Northwest Suburban Bar Association presented Mr. Wittmeyer with its “Excellence in Public Service” award for his initiative in establishing a Legal Self-Help Center at the Rolling Meadows Courthouse. In addition to his practice, he regularly writes and speaks on various personal injury, litigation, and law practice management topics.
Mr. Wittmeyer graduated cum laude from Northern Illinois University College of Law. He holds an active law license before all Illinois state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He is a certified civil trial attorney by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and is an active member of the Northwest Suburban Bar Association (NWSBA). Ron Wittmeyer proudly served as a member of the Board of Governors and/or an officer of the NWSBA , from 2006 through 2015, and was privileged to serve as the NWSBA President in 2015-2016. Mr. Wittmeyer is still very active and supportive of the NWSBA.
Following law school, Mr. Wittmeyer practiced law for several years with a defense firm, and opened his own firm in 1984. Before practicing law, he worked as an insurance adjuster for national insurance companies while attending law school at night. Attorney Wittmeyer is also a CPA in Illinois.
First Admitted: 1982, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://injurylawattys.com/ronald-f-wittmeyer-jr/
- Southern Illinois University, Major: Political Science, 1978
- NWSBA, LEGAL SELF HELP CENTER, CHAIR, SINCE 2012
- PAST PRESIDENT - NORTHWEST SUBURBAN BAR ASSOC., 2015-2016
- Former Chairperson, Civil Litigation Committee of the Northwest Suburban Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- TREASURER - NWSBA, 2011-2012
- ILLINOIS STATE BAR ASSOC., MEMBER, SINCE 1982
- Board of Governors - Northwest Suburban Bar Assoc., 2007-2010
- 2ND VP - NWSBA, 2012-2013
- ILLINOIS TRIAL LAWYERS ASSOC., MEMBER, SINCE 1985
- FIRST VP - NWSBA, 2013-2015
- SECRETARY - NWSBA, 2010-2011
- Certified Pulbic Accountant (CPA) - Illinois, 1986
- Board Certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney by National Board of Trial Advocacy, Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney, National Board of Trial Advocacy, 2000
- Illinois Super Lawyers Award, 2007
- Excellence in Public Service Award, Northwest Suburban Bar Association (NWSBA)
- Super Lawyers: 2007, 2018 - 2024