Nicholas F. Esposito
Top rated employment litigation attorney in Burr Ridge, IllinoisEsposito & Staubus LLP
Nicholas F. Esposito and Esposito & Staubus LLP serving Executives, Professionals, and Medium-to-Smaller Businesses in comprehensive executive, business and litigation services.
We are conveniently located in Burr Ridge, Illinois and serve clients nationally and in the greater Chicago area including in the counties of Cook, DuPage, Lake, Will, Kankakee.
Specific areas of law include: business law; executive contracts, and termination and severance agreements; employment discrimination; professional office legal management; medical office legal management; estate administration; commercial crime insurance coverage; and, construction and real estate.
We are federal and state trial and appellate litigators and trial attorneys both in Illinois and nationally. We also handle mediations and arbitrations.
After receiving his undergraduate degree from Xavier University in 1971, Nick went on to earn his Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law in 1974.
Nick has more than 40 years of experience representing executives, contractors, financial institutions, manufacturers and service providers. Nick and his partner Brad Staubus are tenacious, practical, and goal oriented. Nick's works closely with clients to understand their own goals.
Nick is a member of the American Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association, and the Justinian Society of Lawyers. Nick is admitted to the Illinois Bar, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois, the U.S District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit.
Practice areasEmployment litigation: plaintiff, Employment litigation: defense, Insurance coverage
Employment discrimination, Employment law - employer, Insurance
- 60% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 30% Employment litigation: defense
- 10% Insurance coverage
First Admitted: 1974, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://eslaw500.com/attorneys/nicholas-f-esposito/
- Super Lawyers: 2014
- Fenwick High School, 1967
- Xavier University, Bachelor's degree, Economics, 1971
- United States Court of Appeals Seventh Circuit, 1978
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- United States District Court Central District of Illinois
- American Bar Association, Member
- United States District Court Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar, Member
- Justinian Lawyers' Society, Member
- Pro Bono Federal Court Assignment, 2018
- Assisted Catholic Charities' Big Shoulders Program
- Church's school teacher endowment fund, Board member and Chair
- Adoption Service Programs
- Financial Institutions
- Service Organizations
Office location for Nicholas F. Esposito
7055 Veterans Boulevard
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023