Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Chicago, IllinoisCorboy & Demetrio
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Illinois since: 2018
Education: Loyola University Chicago School of Law
Corboy & Demetrio33 North Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60602 Visit website
An associate attorney at Corboy & Demetrio in Chicago, Illinois, Britney Pennycook is a personal injury and wrongful death attorney. Serving clients throughout the state of Illinois, she is passionate about serving those who have been harmed as the result of another person’s negligent actions.
Ms. Pennycook is a diligent and dedicated advocate for the rights of her clients. She is compassionate and empathetic to the needs of her clients, gets to know them and their case well, and fights aggressively for their liberties. She was selected to the 2023 Edition of Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch in America."
Obtaining a Bachelor of Science degree in public policy analysis from Indiana University, Ms. Pennycook earned her Juris Doctor and graduated cum laude from the Loyola University Chicago School of Law. In law school, she was captain of the Criminal Mock Trial Team.
In law school, Ms. Pennycook was inducted into the Philip H. Corboy Fellowship in Trial Advocacy, where she was able to practice 400 hours each semester studying trial techniques and gained invaluable experience. She served as a student law clerk at the Loyola Community Law Clinic, serving as court-appointed guardian ad litem for minors.
Tirelessly involved in the legal field, Ms. Pennycook is a member of the American Association for Justice, The Chicago Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and the Women's Bar Association of Illinois.
Ms. Pennycook is admitted to practice in the state of Illinois and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. She has been appreciated for the exceptional work she provides to clients, and has been named to the Top 40 Under 40 list and the Top 100 list by The National Trial Lawyers. She has also been included in the Leading Lawyers list by Emerging Lawyers.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2018, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.corboydemetrio.com/attorneys-britney-pennycook
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of IL, 2018
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice, Member
- State of Illinois, 2018
- Indiana University, B.S. in Public Policy Analysis, 2015
- Selected to Illinois Rising Stars, 2022
- Emerging Lawyers, 2021
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2020
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, 2020
- Selected to Illinois Rising Stars., Rising Stars, Illinois Super Lawyers, 2023
- , Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch in America", Best Lawyers, 2023
Office location for Britney Pennycook
33 North Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023