Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Chicago, IL
- Free Consultation
Attorney David Figlioli is a partner with Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd. in Chicago, Illinois. A nationally ranked trial lawyer with more than 29 years of total legal experience, Mr. Figlioli provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Chicago metro and surrounding areas who seek their rightful workers' compensation benefits.
Along with his workers' compensation practice, Mr. Figlioli has extensive experience handling police officer and firefighter disability pension matters as well as Public Safety Employee Benefits Act (PSEBA) and Public Employees Disability Act (PEDA) claims. Regardless of his clients' needs, he provides exceptional counsel to help them make the best-informed decisions as he aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes possible on their behalf.
From his efforts, Mr. Figlioli has recovered substantial compensation for his plaintiff clients, and he has received numerous testimonials and referrals from those he has served. Recognized by his peers as well, he holds an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell, and he has received many other top rankings and endorsements, including a Leading Lawyer designation as well as the 2016 Man of the Year award from the Italian American Police Association.
A graduate of Concordia University with a degree in education, Mr. Figlioli began his legal career in 1991 after obtaining his Juris Doctor cum laude from UIC John Marshall Law School and his license to practice from the Illinois State Bar Association. He is an active member of the organization as well as with The Chicago Bar Association, the Workers' Compensation Lawyers Association and the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, where he served on the board of managers.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About David Figlioli
First Admitted: 1991, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.anesilaw.com/attorneys/david-figlioli/
- Leading Lawyers Network
- Super Lawyers Network
- Illinois State Bar Association, Fellow, 1994-Present
- Chicago Bar Association, Member, 1994-Present
- Illinois, 1991
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, 1994-Present
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member, 1994-Present
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Managers, 2004-Present
- Workers' Compensation Lawyers Association (Illinois), Member, 1994-Present
- Cronin v. Village of Skokie, 2019 IL App (1st) 181163
- Marquardt v. City of Des Plaines, 2018 IL App (1st) 162186
- Concordia University, B.A., Education
- Co-Author for a chapter on Vocational Rehabilitation/Physical Rehabilitation, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association's Seminar on Workers' Compensation
Pro bono/Community Service
- Justinian Society of Lawyers, Member, 1994-Present
- AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5.0, Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, since 2002
- Man of the Year, Italian American Police Association, 2016
- PEDA & PSEBA Matters
- Police Officers And Firefighters Pension
Last Updated: 5/15/2022