David L. Sanders
Top rated Professional Liability attorney in Chicago, IllinoisThe Patterson Law Firm LLC
David L. Sanders is an attorney with the Patterson Law Firm. Mr. Sanders attended the University of Washington as an undergraduate, graduating cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa. In college, Mr. Sanders participated in many groups including Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity, where he served as the Vice-President.
Upon graduation from the University of Washington, Mr. Sanders attended Northwestern University School of Law. In law school Mr. Sanders served as the Articles Editor for the Journal of International Human Rights.
Mr. Sanders’ current practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and professional malpractice prosecution and defense. He is a member of the Washington State Bar and the Illinois Bar and is licensed to practice in Washington State, Illinois, as well as the United States District Courts of Western and Eastern Washington, Northern District of Illinois and the Seventh Circuit. He is currently a member of the Illinois Bar Association Attorney
Registration & Disciplinary Commission and has served in that capacity since 2021-2022.
Practice areasProfessional Liability: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Defense, Professional Liability: Defense
First Admitted: 2007, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.pattersonlawfirm.com/who-we-are/our-attorneys/da...
- , Super Lawyers Rising Stars List 2010, 2018-2019, Super Lawyers
- Leading Lawyers Emerging Lawyer 2018-2021, Leading Lawyers
- Washington State Bar Association Member
- Illinois State Bar Association Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission
- Decalogue Society of Lawyers Member
- Illinois State Bar Association Member
- Lake County Bar Association Member
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2001
- Article focused on pursuing objective of providing information about service delivery models while at the same time identifying common impediments to providing effective legal aid to those charged with crime. , Co-Author, Access to Justice: Challenges, Models, and the Participation of Non-Lawyers in Justice Delivery [Co-Author], Access to Justice in Africa and Beyond: Making the Rule of Law a Reality, Penal Reform International and the Bluhm Legal Clinic, 2007
- Super Lawyers: 2024
- Rising Stars: 2010, 2018 - 2019