George F. Galland, Jr.
Top rated Health Care attorney in Chicago, IllinoisMiner, Barnhill and Galland, P.C.
Practice Areas: Health Care, Professional Liability, Employment Litigation
Licensed in Illinois since: 1973
Education: The University of Chicago Law School
Miner, Barnhill and Galland, P.C.325 N. LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60654 Phone: 312-751-1170 Email: George F. Galland, Jr. Visit website
In his more than 38 years of practice, George Galland has had extensive experience as a civil trial lawyer and counselor in many different areas. He has tried numerous jury and bench cases to verdict in state and federal courts in Illinois and other states, and many more cases in arbitrations or administrative hearings before various bodies. George also has been responsible for briefing and arguing more than 50 decided appeals in federal and state appellate courts.
First Admitted: 1973, Illinois
Professional Webpage: http://www.lawmbg.com/bio-Galland.html
- George was President of the Chicago Council of Lawyers for two terms, from 1983 through 1985, and held many different posts in that organization, including being the head of its state judicial evaluation process from 1981 through 1983. He has served on the boards of a number of not-for-profit legal and community organizations.
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1978
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois, 1986
- Illinois Supreme Court, 1973
- U.S. District Court for the Nothern District of Illinois, 1973
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 1974
- Judicial Panel for Multidistrict Litigation, 1976
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023