Janet E. Boyle
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Chicago, IL
Working through some of the hardest times in people’s lives and helping them start a new life is why Janet Boyle focuses her practice on family and matrimonial law.
Family law is complicated. The impact on the lives of everyone involved cannot be minimized, but Janet helps her clients discover that life will go on, and in many cases, will be better. Her clients quickly learn they are not on this journey alone, but have a partner and advocate who is personally involved, particularly through the significant events in their cases. It’s rewarding to find the right solution for them whether through mediation, negotiation or litigation.
More than 35 years in the field of family law has solidified Janet’s expertise in helping to prevent family problems and avoid issues catching her clients by surprise. With a Masters in Taxation and superior expertise in the financial implications of divorce, Janet is adept at sorting through complex financial matters that arise during the separation of assets. Divorces involving high-net-worth individuals, business owners, professionals, and executives can become extremely complicated and require her expert level of knowledge and experience.
Janet serves on a number of professional organizations and is a guest speaker at bar associations, law schools, and continuing legal education programs. She also gives back to her community serving on committees and boards of several organizations in the northwest suburbs, including three terms as the Chair of Northwest Community Hospital Foundation Board in Arlington Heights, where she continues in a leadership role.
Janet Boyle’s Areas of Practice
Complex, High Profile Family Law Matters, Distribution of Assets, Spousal and Child Support, Parenting issues
About Janet E. Boyle
First Admitted: 1978, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.familylawsolutionschicago.com/janet-e-boyle/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Rotary 1 - Chicago
- Chair, Northwest Community Hospital Foundation Board, Arlington Heights
- Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association
- Civic Association Membership
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois, 1978
- Lecturer, Drafting Marital Settlement Agreements, Illinois Institute For Continuing Legal Education New Lawyer Seminar, 2014
- New Lawyer Seminar, Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 2014
- The New Child Support Laws, Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 2017
- Drafting Marital Settlement Agreements, Illinois Institute for Continuing LegalEducation 2018-2019
- Attorneys Fees, Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education, January 2020
- 40 Hour Divorce and Family Mediation Training Program, 2015
- John Marshall Law School, LL.M., Taxation, 1983
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, 1978
Last Updated: 8/11/2022