Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Chicago, IL
Advocating for the rights of those injured for 35-plus years, Jonathan Walner is the shareholder and managing attorney of Walner Law. Concentrating his practice exclusively on personal injury law, he represents clients throughout Chicago and the surrounding suburbs in cases involving auto accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability, nursing home abuse and wrongful death.
A Bachelor of Business Administration graduate, Mr. Walner completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor in 1984. He earned his Juris Doctor from Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law in 1987 and his license to practice law in Illinois the same year. Additionally, he is qualified to appear in Arizona and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Mr. Walner grew up watching his family run the firm since 1961 and strives hard to keep up the trust, passion and quality. He maintains a sense of calm in chaotic situations and believes that serious legal issues require serious results. He has represented thousands of clients, securing millions of dollars in compensation on their behalf. He also has experience arbitrating 75-plus cases as a part of the Cook County Mandatory Arbitration system.
A valuable contributor to his legal community, Mr. Walner is affiliated with The Chicago Bar Association, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the Illinois State Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He is a lifetime member of the Alumni Association of the University of Michigan.
A supporter of a variety of causes, Mr. Walner joins hands with organizations that support women’s welfare and empowerment. He has also volunteered as a judge at the American Trial Lawyers – Law School Competition and at an Income Tax Assisting Program. Moreover, he is a co-dinner chair at Little City Foundation and Keshet School for Children.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice
- Super Lawyers: 2023
About Jonathan Walner
First Admitted: 1987, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.walnerlaw.com/about-us/jonathan-walner/
Pro bono/Community Service
- American Trial Lawyers, Law School Competition, Judge
- Volunteer Income Tax Assisting Program
- Little City Foundation, Home for Disabled Adults, Co-dinner Chair
- Keshet School for Children, Co-dinner Chair
- Fundraiser, University of Michigan Business School
- University of Michigan Alumni Association, Lifetime Member
- B.B.A., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1984
- Continuous Legal Education (CLE). ATLA College of Advocacy
- Illinois State Bar, 1987
- American Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Chair appointed Cook County Mandatory Arbitration
- State Bar of Arizona, 2022
- United States District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1987
- Thanks for the recent follow @MineMgzn @TryXpage @KalfusNachman Happy to connect :) have a great Tuesday. ➡️Get it🆓❓https://t.co/5gjnvlz5x7
- Thanks for the recent follow @ThrivestFinance @WisconsinPILaw Happy to connect :) have a great Tuesday. 🔹https://t.co/HlV7Gm827r
- Thanks for the recent follow @LegalServLink @jonathandroy @CharleyBGee Happy to connect :) have a great Tuesday. 🔹https://t.co/HlV7Gm827r
- Thanks for the recent follow @AMANetworks_LA @mchallamlaw @esqmedia Happy to connect :) have a great Tuesday. 🔶 https://t.co/fF2hExjAhE
- Thanks for the recent follow @GaryKatzCounsel @midlandslnc @wdeft Happy to connect :) have a great Tuesday. 🔹https://t.co/HlV7GlQqIR
Last Updated: 9/30/2022