Joseph B. Ori
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Chicago, IllinoisAngelini, Ori & Abate, LLC
Practice Areas: Medical malpractice, Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Illinois since: 1997
Joseph B. Ori is an attorney with the firm Angelini, Ori & Abate, LLC, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Over the past 21 years Joe has focused his practice on the pursuit of justice by obtaining maximum monetary awards for adult and child victims of serious personal injury and wrongful death. He has obtained numerous multimillion- and six-figure-dollar awards on behalf of his clients and has successfully litigated numerous cases that were previously rejected by other law firms. His cases involve injuries stemming from multiple areas of tort law, includuing but not limited to construction negligence, medical and pharmaceutical malpractice, automobile and train crossing accidents, injury from defective products and work-related accidents.
Mr. Ori received his law degree from the Chicago-Kent College of Law. He also atteneded Columbia University in New York, as well as the United States Military Academy, at West Point, New York. He is an active member of the American Association for Justice, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association where he serveds on the Board of Managers, and the National American Brain Injury Society, American Association for Justice, as well as the Federal Trial Bar. Joe is also licensed to practice law in the State of Arizona, where the firm maintains satellite offices.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Dental malpractice, Medical malpractice, Birth injury, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis, Informed consent, Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Toxic mold, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Personal injury - defense
- 60% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 40% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1997, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.aoalawoffice.com/attorneys/joseph-ori/
- Founder and Principal of The Catalyst Network, which is a foundation that I created which provides charitable contributions throughout the fiscal year. One of the main charities that we work toward every year in funding and assisting in the distribution of new winter coats, hats and gloves to the one percent of Chicago's most impoverished children at the various elementary schools they attend. We work directly with and assist in funding Coat Angels. We also provide to various other charities throughout the year including local hemophilia and cancer research laboratories.
- Member, National American Brain Injury Society(NABIS)
- Member, American Association of Justice
- Member, Fenwick Bar Association
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Federal Trial Bar
- Member, Justinian Society of Lawyers
- Member, Illinois Association of Justice
- Member, Justinian Society of Lawyers
- 12 million for minor who sustained a traumatic brain injury as a result of professional negligence - (confidential do not publish)
- 9.8 Million for a minor victim of birth injury in an medical malpractice case., 2015
- 4.1 million dollars for father of 6 week old and 8 year old children killed in whena semi-tractor trailer struck their vehicle
- 2 million for Dan Ryan road construction worker struck by a detached school bu tire who sustained a fractured elbow and arthroscopic knee surgery
- 2.75 million for the spouse of a victim of a trucking accident. Monetary award is the largest of its kind in the history of Hancock County, Illinois.
- 2.8 milliion for retured Chicago Police officer who sustianed a mild traumatic brain injury after being struck by Meade Electric Truck
- 1.5 million for capenter who sustained rotator cuff tear and knee injury after falling through unsupported roof deck
- Columbia University, New York
Office location for Joseph B. Ori
155 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601-7511
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023