Top rated Bankruptcy attorney in Chicago, IllinoisLaw Offices of William J. Factor
In Chicago, Illinois, Justin Storer is an attorney with the Law Office of William J. Factor, Ltd. He represents clients in many financial matters, including the following: merchant cash advance defense, COVID-19 issues, commercial litigation, creditor rights, bankruptcy litigation, bankruptcy discharge litigation, bankruptcy alternatives, business bankruptcy and personal bankruptcy. During his career, he has represented both individuals and businesses as trustees, creditors and debtors in complex bankruptcy cases.
Mr. Storer is admitted to practice in the state of Illinois, and before the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana. He is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit.
With over a decade of experience, Mr. Storer is knowledgeable enough to handle extremely complex business and personal financial matters. He studied at Southern Illinois University, where he received a Bachelor of Science with a major in sociology and a minor in history before attending law school. At DePaul University College of Law, he graduated with his Juris Doctor in 2007.
For one year, Mr. Storer served as the Bankruptcy and Reorganization Committee’s chair within the Chicago Bar Association. In 2019, Chicago Volunteer Legal Services recognized him with the Distinguished Service Award for his pro bono service helping debtors through bankruptcy.
Justin Storer is a debt relief agent. He helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Practice areasBankruptcy: Consumer, General Litigation, Creditor Debtor Rights: Consumer
Bankruptcy Law, Credit Repair, Litigation
- 50% Bankruptcy: Consumer
- 30% General Litigation
- 20% Creditor Debtor Rights: Consumer
First Admitted: 2007, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://wfactorlaw.com/attorneys/justin-storer/
- Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville, Edwardsville, IL – Bachelor’s of science in sociology, minor in history
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- 2018-19 Chair of Chicago Bar Association Bankruptcy and Reorganization Committee, 2018
- Named for notable pro bono service representing debtors in bankruptcy, Distinguished Service Award, Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, 2019
- , Illinois Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in consumer bankruptcy every year since 2013
- An accessible analysis of creditors' rights under the doctrines of setoff (11 U.S.C. 553) and recoupment, Author, Setoff and Recoupment: A Contemporary Overview, Norton Annual Survey of Bankruptcy Law, 2020
- Consumer Finance
- Social Justice
Office location for Justin Storer
105 W. Madison Street
Chicago, Il 60602
- Super Lawyers: 2023 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2022