Kellie J. Snyder
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Chicago, IllinoisLane Brown, LLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice; view more
Licensed in Illinois since: 2018
Education: DePaul University College of Law
Lane Brown, LLC230 W. Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60606 Visit website
Attorney Kellie J. Snyder is an associate with Lane Brown, LLC, law firm in Chicago, Illinois. A top-ranked and award-winning trial lawyer, Ms. Snyder provides exceptional counsel and support to her clients throughout the greater Chicagoland area who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Personal injury and wrongful death
· Car, truck and other motor vehicle accidents
· Medical malpractice
· Sexual abuse
· Premises liability
· Product liability
Over the course of her legal career, Ms. Snyder has achieved remarkable success advocating on behalf of individuals and families adversely affected by someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. To date, she has recovered substantial amounts of compensation for her plaintiff clients, and she has gained a reputation for her compassion and integrity, as well as her unwavering dedication to helping her clients obtain the justice they deserve.
As an attorney, Ms. Snyder has become a staunch advocate for the rights and entitlements of sexual abuse victims, providing a voice to many who have long suffered in silence. No matter the cause of her clients' suffering, Ms. Synder delivers highly personalized counsel to all whom she serves as she aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes on their behalf.
While working toward her undergraduate degree from Ball State University, Ms. Snyder was an active member of the school's mock trial association, and she was a finalist in the Ball State Debate Team's National Educational Debate. She also helped establish the Legal Studies Student Association, and she graduated in 2014. Following that, she attended DePaul College of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2018.
While in law school, Ms. Snyder received the CALI Award in Trial Advocacy II: Persuasive Communication, and she served as president of If/When/How – Lawyering for Reproductive Justice, as well as 2L Senator of the Student Bar Association. She is currently a member of The Chicago Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association and the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, where she is also involved with the organization's Women's Caucus.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2018, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.lane-lane.com/kellie-j-snyder/
- Ball State University, Bachelor of Science and Humanities in Legal Studies, specializing in Public Interest law and minoring in Psychology, Founder & President: Legal Studies Student Association, Vice President: Mock Trial Association, Ball State Debate Team – National Educational Debate Association Finalist 2011 & 2012
- CALI Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy II, Member: Trial Team, President, If/When/How – Law Students for Reproductive Justice, 2L Senator: Student Bar Association, Dean’s List, DePaul University College of Law
- Chicago Bar Association, Member, 2020
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2020
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association Women’s Caucus, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Illinois, 2018
Office location for Kellie J. Snyder
230 W. Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60606
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Expert in Child Sex Abuse”
“Powerful advocate of victims of abuse, has a mastery of the SOL issues and compassion for her clients going through unimaginable situations. Simplifies and explains to victims their rights and setting forth clear expectations.”
“Kellie is fantastic at what she does and works hard for all of her clients.”