Marvin A. Brustin
Top rated personal injury attorney in Chicago, IllinoisBrustin and Lundblad, Ltd.
As the founder and president of Brustin and Lundblad, Ltd., Marvin A. Brustin represents clients in a variety of personal injury matters, including medical malpractice and car accident cases. He offers legal services to people in Chicago and throughout all of Cook County, Illinois.
Mr. Brustin completed his undergraduate education at DePaul University. He then went on to earn his law degree from the DePaul University College of Law. Mr. Brustin is admitted to practice in the Illinois Circuit Court, the Illinois Supreme Court and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He is also admitted for limited practice in California, Minnesota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Washington, D.C., and Wisconsin.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Brustin has been involved in numerous cases in Illinois that have set law precedents. He is committed to helping people, who have been injured due to the actions of others, receive the compensation they are entitled to. Mr. Brustin’s successes include over 100 jury trials and several multimillion-dollar settlements and jury verdicts that add up to over $25 million.
Volunteer work is a priority for Mr. Brustin, and he has been honored for his efforts with several service awards. He is involved with a number of organizations, including Teen Living Programs and the America Nepal Medical Foundation. Mr. Brustin also served in the U.S. Army and was honorably discharged.
In addition to his work in the courtroom and the local community, Mr. Brustin is an active member of the legal community. He is the honorary consul general of Nepal, as well as an elected member of the Chicago Consular Corp’s executive committee. Mr. Brustin also founded a program for inner city youth that hosts discussion panels with local judges.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, General litigation, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 40% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% General litigation
- 30% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1961, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.brustinandlundblad.com/attorney/marvin-a-brustin...
- DePaul University of Illinois
- READ, INC. (Rural Education and Development), Advisory Member
- Founder’s Board Member, Teen Living
- Republic of South Africa, Chicago, Attorney
- Youth Award , Evening Star Baptist Church
- Served on active military duty in the U.S. Army and received an Honorable Discharge
- Honorary Consul General of Nepal
- Founder and Co-Host, “An Evening with the Judges”
- Service Award, Greater Unity M.B. Church
- Eected attorney for the Chicago Consular Corps
- Outstanding Contribution Award, Baptist Ministers Conference of Chicago and Vicinity
- , Outstanding and Inspiring Leadership Award, Consul General of India and Chicago Consulate
- Elected member, Executive Committee of the Chicago Consular Corps for five years
- Former Board Member, The Adventurer’s Club, Chicago
- The United States Federal District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Washington, D.C.
- Member, Chicago Consular Corps
- Regional Transportation Authority (RTA), Citizens Advisory Committee
- The Illinois Supreme Court
- Board Member, American Nepal Medical Foundation
- The United States Federal Court of the State of Wisconsin
- Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) Advisory Board, Past Chairman
- Advisory Board Member, DePaul University Finance Committee
- The Illinois Circuit Court
Office location for Marvin A. Brustin
10 N. Dearborn
Chicago, IL 60602
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2019