Molly E. Caesar
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Chicago, IL
- Free Consultation
Attorney Molly E. Caesar is a co-founding partner at Caesar & Bender, LLP, in Chicago, Illinois. Ms. Caesar dedicates her practice exclusively to family law, handling matters involving divorce, child support, custody, domestic disputes, grandparents’ rights, high-asset divorce, prenuptial agreements and other family law issues. She serves clients in the city of Chicago and throughout the surrounding suburbs.
Ms. Caesar has several years of experience in family law. She provides personalized attention to each of her clients, understanding that they are often going through a difficult and emotional time. Her attention to detail and zealous advocacy allow her to provide outstanding legal representation, helping her clients achieve the best possible results. Over the course of her career, she has been involved in complex family law matters at the trial and appellate levels.
In addition to her practice, Ms. Caesar is an adjunct professor and member of the family law advisory board at DePaul College of Law. She regularly teaches continuing legal education seminars and is a former president and vice president of the North Suburban Bar Association. She is a member of the family law section of the Illinois State Bar Association, the Chicago Bar Association, the North Suburban Bar Association and the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois.
Ms. Caesar earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology and social work and went on to graduate summa cum laude from DePaul College of Law. She is also a certified mediator. Following law school, she served as an extern for a judge in the Domestic Relations Division of the Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County.
About Molly E. Caesar
First Admitted: 2010, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://caesarbenderlaw.com/attorneys/molly-e-caesar/
- Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Member, Family Law Section, Illinois State Bar Association
- President, North Suburban Bar Association (NSBA), 2016-2017
- Active Member, Domestic Relations Committee, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Order of the Coif national honor society
- Adjunct Professor, De Paul College of Law
- Member, DePaul University Law Review
- Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education (IICLE) Family Law Webcast Series, Trial Evidence for Family Law, 2016
- Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education (IICLE) Family Law Webcast Series, §513 Educational Expenses, 2015
- Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education (IICLE) Family Law Webcast Series, Child Support Enforcement, 2013
- Family Law Advisory Board, De Paul College of Law
- , Super Lawyers Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2020
- , Super Lawyers Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- , Super Lawyers Rising Star, Super Lawyers , 2018
- , Super Lawyers Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022