Nathaniel J. Wallace
Top rated class action & mass torts attorney in Chicago, IllinoisVogelzang Law
An associate attorney with Vogelzang Law, located in Chicago, Illinois, Nathaniel J. Wallace represents clients in the state of Illinois with a focus on the Chicago area. His practice is focused on representing those who have been injured by exposure to asbestos, Roundup, Actos and Valsartan. Most of his clients have mesothelioma or silicosis from unknown exposure to these harmful substances, and he is dedicated to providing a better quality of life for them or their family members.
At Michigan State University, Mr. Wallace graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy. He then went on to study law at Loyola University Chicago School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor and was on the dean’s list multiple times. While in law school, he was a member of the law school’s American Bar Association Moot Court Team and also served as a law clerk at the Illinois Attorney General's Office.
Additionally, Mr. Wallace obtained his 711 License when he was a part of the law school’s Community Law Clinic, serving as guardian ad litem in Cook County, Illinois. Before joining the firm, he served as an associate attorney for two renowned personal injury law firms, gaining invaluable experience with matters involving automobile collisions, premises liability, mass tort and toxic litigation, and nursing home litigation.
Mr. Wallace has worked with personal injury victims for more than five years. He understands how an individual’s life can change in an instant through no choice of their own. He is a persistent and compassionate attorney who will tenaciously fight for his clients who have sustained injuries because of another party’s negligence and ignorance.
Practice areasClass action/mass torts: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Asbestos, Toxic torts, Motor vehicle defects, Medical devices, Pharmaceutical
- 90% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2017, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://vogelzanglaw.com/attorneys/
- Dean’s List, Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- Loyola Law School’s American Bar Association Moot Court Team, Member
- Michigan State University, B.A. in Public Policy, 2012
Office location for Nathaniel J. Wallace
401 N. Michigan
Chicago, IL 60611
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023
Find me online
- The Old State Capitol is getting a makeover! The Rebuild Illinois capital plan is giving the project a $15.1 millio… https://t.co/RDWqpLn1FC
- Florida is one of the most visited destinations in the world, and we aren't surprised; it's also one of our favorit… https://t.co/8ujLo0dbmK
- Schools should be a haven for our children, but some school districts are more interested in opening than delaying… https://t.co/6bEOH9Qkyp