Nicholas J. Vogelzang
Top Rated Class Action & Mass Torts Attorney in Chicago, IL
A personal injury attorney with a focus on asbestos cases, mesothelioma, valsartan, Actos, Roundup and silicosis, Nicholas J. Vogelzang represents clients in the Chicago, Illinois, metropolitan area. As lead counsel at Vogelzang Law, his representative areas extend outside Chicago to the rest of the state, and he has more than two decades of experience representing those who have paid the painful price of another’s negligence.
At Calvin University, he earned a Bachelor of Arts in political science before moving on to law school. Mr. Vogelzang then graduated from the Saint Louis University School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor in 1999. After a long career of representing individuals and their family members who have been injured, he has earned an Avvo “Superb” rating and admission to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100.
One of his earliest successes was a verdict of $250 million for a client who was exposed to asbestos. Since that verdict, he has represented over 200 families whose family members have been exposed to asbestos while performing job duties in a wide range of industries, including plumbing, chemical engineering, airplane mechanics and sheet metalworking. A passionate advocate for the rights and best interests of the everyday worker in Madison County and Cook County, Mr. Vogelzang is not afraid to take on Fortune 500 companies on behalf of his clients.
Co-founder of the Mesothelioma Race for Justice, Mr. Vogelzang was also honored as the speaker of the Perrin National Asbestos Litigation Conference for two consecutive years. He serves his community by raising awareness about the dangers of certain products, fundraising and educating those around him.
About Nicholas J. Vogelzang
First Admitted: 1999, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://vogelzanglaw.com/attorneys/
- $5.63 million - Union Pipefitter $3.86 million - Inspector/Sander $3.63 million - Electrical Worker and Wife of an Insulator $3.58 million - Tuckpointer and Sheet Metal Worker $3.44 million - Carpenter $2.99 million - Steel Worker $2.93 million - Carpenter $2.84 million - Bricklayer & Iron Worker $2.7 million - Union Laborer & Sander $2.5 million - Pipe-Insulator and Laborer, Mechanic, and Wife of Sheet Metal Worker $2.27 million - for Plumber & Paper Sander $2.24 million - Residential Construction Laborer and Boiler Operator $2.23 million - Construction Worker and a Commercial Electrician $2.12 million - Union Pipefitter $2.06 million - Electronics Engineer & Construction Laborer and Steelworker $2.02 million - Residential Construction Laborer $2 million - Construction Worker $1.98 million - Construction Laborer, Chemical Worker, & Daughter of a Steel Worker $1.96 million - Wife of a Mechanic and a Carpenter $1.92 million - Residential Laborer and Sheet Metal Worker *Please note that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. $1.79 million - Navy Officer $1.78 million - Printing Press Operator, Wife of a Steel Worker, Laborer in a Paper Mill, and a Manufacturing Laborer $1.77 million - Union Steel Worker $1.74 million - Laborer in HVAC work $1.72 million - Wife of an Electrician & a Printing Press Operator $1.59 million - Sheet Metal Worker $1.56 million - Construction Worker $1.54 million - Shop Teacher and Pipefitter $1.54 million - Factory Laborer, Operator of a Lodge, Wife of a Shoe Manufacturer, and Machinist $1.5 million - Wholesale and Retail Salesman $1.49 million - Sailor $1.49 million - Construction Contractor, Wife of an Electrical Engineer, and Residential Construction Laborer $1.43 million - Daughter of Construction Laborers and a Mechanic $1.23 million - Carpenter, and an Electrician’s Mate $1.23 million - Brick Layer $1.21 million - Welder and the Wife of an Electrician $1.18 million - Miner and the Wife of a Laborer in a Glass Factory $1.15 million - Wife of a Union Painter, Sheet Metal Worker, and Steel Worker
- Perrin National Asbestos Litigation Conference 2018 Speaker
- Perrin National Asbestos Litigation Conference 2019 Speaker
- Manufacturing Construction
- With over 20 years of experience and access to a nationwide network of mesothelioma oncologists, our attorneys have… https://t.co/LAC3ofcM1W
- We are so excited about what's in store this new year! Our team is as committed as ever to obtaining justice for ea… https://t.co/0IA5lkXF3y
- Have you seen our January newsletter? We are so excited about what's in store for 2022! Click the link to view this… https://t.co/TzdllpiHpB
- Inhalation of asbestos fibers has been linked to an increased risk of lung cancer in many studies of asbestos-expos… https://t.co/HEsi1kqE8I
- Targovax ASA announced last month a median overall survival of 25.0 months for treatment with ONCOS-102 in combinat… https://t.co/Vp6tK7u9zm
Last Updated: 5/15/2022