Paul P. Wolf
Top rated personal injury attorney in Chicago, IllinoisMitchell Hoffman & Wolf, LLC
Paul P. Wolf believes that people whose lives have been permanently damaged by another’s negligence should be able to hold that party liable. As one of the founding attorneys of Mitchell, Hoffman & Wolf LLC in Chicago, Illinois, Mr. Wolf upholds that idea by seeking significant financial awards for clients suffering serious injuries or the death of a family member throughout Cook County.
Since he graduated from The John Marshall Law School more than 30 years ago, Mr. Wolf has successfully advocated for victims of construction negligence and premises liability, as well as vehicle occupants and pedestrians harmed in accidents involving trucks and cars. His clients also include people harmed due to law enforcement brutality and those injured or killed by health care providers who failed to do their duty or made critical medical errors.
Six- and seven-figure settlements are frequently offered to the people Mr. Wolf represents as a result of his aggressive pursuit of justice. In addition, he has obtained multimillion-dollar verdicts for his clients in the state court system, including the Illinois Appellate Court and the Illinois Supreme Court.
Mr. Wolf takes a stand against violations of civil rights such as racism and anti-Semitism through his membership with the Civil Rights Committee, as well as his position on the Anti-Defamation League’s regional board, which serves Northern Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. As a devoted father and family man, he understands and cares about the needs of children and offers legal assistance to wards of the state through the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Construction litigation: consumer
Personal injury - plaintiff, Construction accident, Medical malpractice
- 40% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 30% Construction litigation: consumer
First Admitted: 1985
Professional Webpage: http://www.mitchellhoffmanwolf.com/paul-p-wolf/
- $5.25 million Wrongful Death Action on behalf of two children whose mom died as a passenger in a van that rolled over
- $7.85 million settlement on behalf of the siblings of a 17-year-old girl struck by a bus as she was crossing the street and died four months later
- $1.2 million for the family of a newborn that needed his thumb amputated due to medical negligence
- $2.7 million settlement for a construction worker injured on the job
- Listed as "Super Lawyer," Chicago Magazine since 2007
- Member of the Civil Rights Committee
- Participates in programs at the Department of Children and Family Services
Office location for Paul P. Wolf
221 North LaSalle
Chicago, IL 60601
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2023