Robby S. Fakhouri
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Chicago, IllinoisThe Fakhouri Firm
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Civil Rights; view more
Licensed in Illinois since: 2014
Languages Spoken: Arabic, English, French, Spanish
Attorney Robert S. Fakhouri is the founder and owner of The Fakhouri Firm in Chicago, Illinois. Focusing his practice primarily on personal injury law and civil rights violation cases, Mr. Fakhouri devotes his time and efforts to protecting the rights and entitlements of those who suffered an injury or lost a loved one as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. He also has a significant background in dealing with complex business litigation cases.
As a personal injury attorney, he is dedicated to helping his plaintiff clients throughout the greater Chicago metro area secure the full amount of compensation they deserve. Over the course of his career, he has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and awards for innocent accident victims and their families, making him one of the area's leading trial advocates for those in need.
A 2011 magna cum laude graduate of Loyola University Chicago, Mr. Fakhouri attended the Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, where he was an active member of the school's trial advocacy competition team, getting national recognition for his skills, all while earning numerous CALI Awards and graduating early. He obtained his Juris Doctor in 2013, and the Illinois State Bar Association admitted him to practice in May of 2014.
Since that time, Mr. Fakhouri has earned a reputation as a tenacious and zealous trial lawyer who aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes possible for his clients. He has received high marks for his professionalism and service, and he maintains active involvement in several professional legal organizations, including the Arab American Bar Association of Illinois, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association, among his other affiliations.
Committed to his local community as well, Mr. Fakhouri is a founding board member of the Hippocratic Cancer Research Foundation and is on the Board of Directors for the Greek American Rehabilitation & Care Centre, Inc., and he has served as advisory council chair for the Chicago Youth Leadership Academy.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Civil Rights
Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Discrimination, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Police Misconduct, Race Discrimination, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Civil Rights
First Admitted: 2014, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.fakhourilaw.com/attorney/fakhouri-robert-s-esq/
- Bachelor of Science, Biology and Anthropology Magna Cum Laude Dean's List Damen Merit Scholarship Alpha Sigma Nu Inductee, 2011
- Founding Board Member Company Name The Hippocratic Cancer Research Foundation The Hippocratic Cancer Research Foundation (HCRF) launched in November 2015 and already there is much enthusiasm and support for our mission. There is a palpable sense of excitement and momentum behind the prospect of supporting such a world-class institution. At the HCRF, we are seeking philanthropic support to provide funding for translational research in order to create opportunities for major breakthroughs in cancer science, and to ultimately discover better treatments and an eventual cure for cancer. Specifically, we are endeavoring to raise funds that can support high-impact translational research studies at the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center. The Lurie Cancer Center is one of only 45 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the nation and is a highly respected leader in cancer treatment, research, training, and community service. Donations will be used to support innovative, groundbreaking cancer research that may lead to new treatments for ALL TYPES OF CANCER. Please consider making a 100% tax-deductible donation in support of the Hippocratic Cancer Research Foundation at http://cancer.northwestern.edu/hcrf/donate.cfm, 2015
- Board of Directors - Greek American Rehabilitation & Care Centre, Inc., 2017
- Community Leader for South Side of Chicago, Englewood Neighborhood providing food and clothing as well as educational mentorship to innercity youth, 2016
Office location for Robby S. Fakhouri
77 W Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60601
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2024