Robert J. Pavich
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Chicago, IllinoisPavich Law Group, P.C.
Robert J. Pavich is an attorney at Pavich Law Group, which has offices in Chicago and Joliet and serves clients throughout the state of Illinois and northwest Indiana. He focuses his practice exclusively on civil litigation and handles cases at both the trial and appellate levels. Over the past 10 years, Mr. Pavich has taken on cases involving product liability, wrongful death and medical malpractice. He also has experience in class action and mass tort suits, handling tort cases stemming from human rights violations while working as lead trial counsel at international war crimes tribunals in The Hague, Netherlands, from 2001 to 2005.
After receiving a Bachelors of Arts and graduating cum laude from Harvard University in 1969, Mr. Pavich served his country in Vietnam while working in the Military Intelligence Corps for the U.S. Army for two years. He then attended DePaul University College of Law, graduating cum laude and receiving a Juris Doctor in 1975. Admitted to practice in Illinois and Indiana, Mr. Pavich is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin and the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the 4th and 7th Circuits.
Mr. Pavich also maintains a number of memberships in professional associations in addition to his practice. Since 1975, he has been a member of the American, Illinois State and Chicago bar associations. In 1985, he joined the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. Mr. Pavich is also an active participant in the Indiana State Bar Association, the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association and the Serbian Bar Association of America.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, International
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20% International
First Admitted: 1975, Illinois
Professional Webpage: http://www.chicagoinjuryattorney.org/Our-Attorneys/Robert-J-...
- Illinois, 1975
- Indiana, 1999
- United States Court of Appeals- 7th Circuit, 1987
- United States Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 2010
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 1975
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 1999
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 1999
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2008
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, 1975 - Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 1975 - Present
- Chicago Bar Association, Member, 1975 - Present
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1985 - Present
- American Association of Justice, Member, 1985 - Present
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member, 1999 - Present
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1999 - Present
- Serbian Bar Association of America, Member, 1999 - Present
- Hague War Crimes Tribunal, Lead trial counsel, 2001 - 2005
- US Army Military Intelligence, Vietnam – Central Highlands, 1970 –1972
- Harvard College, B.A., Cum Laude, Football, Baseball, Lacrosse, Boxing, 1969
- Cum Laude, DePaul University College of Law, 1975
- Illinois Super Lawyer, Thomson Reuters list of Super Lawyers in 2012 and 2013
Office location for Robert J. Pavich
30 West Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2024