Ronald Austin, Jr.
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Chicago, IL
Ron Austin is a partner at Grant Law, LLC. He has more than 20 years of legal experience in the areas of business litigation, employment law, healthcare law, and product liability litigation. Ron has extensive experience representing healthcare and financial services companies including hospitals, community health centers, medical and dental professionals, insurance companies, banks, and credit unions. Ron also manages multi-state litigation as national coordinating counsel for manufacturing clients in asbestos and product liability cases. Ron routinely counsels clients on business and legal strategies and provides in-house training to clients.
Ron is a member of the trial bar for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He is also admitted to practice in the Central and Southern Districts of Illinois, the Northern and Southern Districts in Indiana, and the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
About Ronald Austin, Jr.
First Admitted: 1997, Illinois
Professional Webpage: http://grantlawllc.com/our-attorneys/ronald-austin-jr/
- University of Illinois College of Law, JD, 1997
- Florida A&M University, BS Business Administration, 1993
- Chicago Bar Association - Judicial Evaluation Committee and Health Law Committee, 1998
- University of Illinois College of Law Alumni Board, 2019
- DRI (Defense Research Institute), 2014
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys, Executive Committee and Chair of Mentor Committee, 2014
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys, 2015
- Financial Services
Last Updated: 8/10/2022