Steven J. Seidman
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Chicago, IL
- Free Consultation
Steven J. Seidman is the founding Chicago personal injury attorney of the Seidman, Margulis & Fairman. An experienced trial lawyer, he focuses exclusively on providing dedicated, compassionate representation for personal injury victims and their families. From catastrophic accidents to medical negligence cases, he has obtained many million- and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients.
Mr. Seidman prepares every case as though it will go to trial, in the knowledge that the willingness to go to trial can often lead to a fair settlement without litigation. He has obtained several successful results on behalf of his clients in court. Most recently, the firm obtained a $26 million gross verdict ($23 million net verdict) by jury trial on behalf of an injured trucker.
Mr. Seidman is an active member of the Illinois State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and the Workers' Compensation Lawyers Association. He is licensed to practice before all state courts in Illinois, the U.S. District Court of Illinois, Northern District, and the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2022
About Steven J. Seidman
First Admitted: 1981, Illinois
Professional Webpage: http://www.seidmanlaw.net/Attorneys/Steven-J-Seidman.shtml
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Illinois, 1981
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1981
- Member, Workers Compensation Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1981
- University of Illinois, B.S., 1978
Last Updated: 5/15/2022