Thomas F. Boleky
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Chicago, IllinoisHurst Boleky LLC
As partner at Hurst Boleky LLC, Thomas F. Boleky represents clients in cases of personal injury and medical malpractice. While representing the people of Chicago, Illinois, he has earned membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and for his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer review rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
A graduate of Spring Hill College, Mr. Boleky earned his Juris Doctor from the DePaul University College of Law, where he earned honors in the DePaul College of Law Moot Court Society as a Judge, Moderator and Mediator. Currently he is admitted to practice in the state of Illinois and before the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Mr. Boleky is a member of a long list of professional organizations. These include the following: Chicago Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Committee, the Illinois State Bar Association, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association. Within the Chicago Bar Association, he has served on the Board of Governors, on the Appellate Review Committee, on the Executive Committee and the Judicial Evaluation Committee.
An involved member of his community, Mr. Boleky gives back through his work on the Board of Directors of the Les Turner ALS Foundation and as a member of the Civil Litigation Advisory Committee of the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education. Over the last 25 years while practicing law, he has recovered millions of dollars for injured clients.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1993, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.hbtriallaw.com/attorneys/thomas-f-boleky/
- Chicago Bar Assn.
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Assn.
Office location for Thomas F. Boleky
350 N LaSalle Drive
Chicago, IL 60654
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2024