Thomas G. Siracusa
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Chicago, IL
Thomas G. Siracusa is a personal injury attorney and a partner at Power Rogers LLP in Chicago, Illinois. Mr. Siracusa handles personal injury cases involving automobile accidents, birth injury, brain injury, medical malpractice, trucking accidents and wrongful death. He serves a wide range of clients in the Chicago metropolitan area and throughout the state of Illinois.
Mr. Siracusa has over 35 years of legal experience. During his time in practice, he has successfully obtained significant recoveries for victims of negligence through settlements or verdicts. Recognizing his achievements and contributions to the legal profession, in 2016, Leading Lawyers included him in its “Top 100 Lawyers” list.
Committed to providing the highest quality of representation, Mr. Siracusa is a strong advocate and experienced trial attorney. He knows the devastating impact of an injury caused by negligence and fights for fair compensation for his clients.
An active participant in his legal community, Mr. Siracusa belongs to many professional organizations. He is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
Additionally, Mr. Siracusa maintains membership in the Justinian Society of Lawyers and the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association Board of Managers. He previously served on the association’s Board of Advocates from 1994-2001.
After graduating from Loyola University Chicago with a bachelor's degree in accounting, Mr. Siracusa earned his law degree from the Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law. He holds a license to practice law before all Illinois state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
About Thomas G. Siracusa
First Admitted: 1986, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.powerrogers.com/our-attorneys/thomas-g-siracusa/
- Leading Lawyers Magazine 2016, Top 100 Lawyers
- Recognized as Illinois Super Lawyer, 2008-Present
- Admitted to Illinois Bar, 1986
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association; Board of Managers, 2001 - Present; Board of Advocates, 1994 - 2001; Chicago Bar Association; Illinois State Bar Association; Association of Trial Lawyers of America; American Bar Association; Justinian Society of Lawyers
- Admitted to United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 1986
- B.A. Accounting, Loyola University of Chicago, 1983
Last Updated: 6/13/2022