Timothy Jerome "TJ" Walczak
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Chicago, IL
Attorney Timothy Jerome (TJ) Walczak is the founder and owner of First Response Family Law, in Chicago, Illinois. Having already established himself as a leading attorney in his region and emerging leader in his field, Mr. Walczak provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Chicagoland area who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Family law
· Child custody and support
· Prenuptial agreements
· Real estate
· Domestic violence
A U.S. Air Force veteran with more than 16 years of experience as a police officer and firefighter, Mr. Walczak understands what it means to serve, and he has achieved considerable success helping his clients through some of the most difficult and challenging times in their lives with the utmost compassion and integrity. As a divorced father himself, he fully understands the emotional impact divorce has on his clients, and he has a wealth of knowledge and insight into highly complex real estate transactions as well as landlord/tenant issues.
Combining all of this allows Mr. Walczak to better address his clients' issues and help them make the best-informed decisions that will affect them and their families for years to come. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, he has earned top rankings and endorsements from his peer along with many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A dean's list scholar during his undergraduate years, Mr. Walczak graduated from Calumet College of Saint Joseph with high distinction in 2012 with a degree in public safety management. He then attended The John Marshall Law School, where he was again a member of the dean's list, and he received several academic scholarships.
The Illinois State Bar Association admitted him to practice in 2017, and he worked for the Honorable John W. Darrah of the Northern District of Illinois as well as with a plaintiff’s personal injury law firm before establishing his own practice.
Mr. Walczak routinely volunteers with Cabrini Green Legal Aid and Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, and he is an active member of the Illinois State Bar Association, the Chicago Bar Association, and the Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago.
About Timothy Jerome "TJ" Walczak
First Admitted: 2017, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.walczaklawgroup.com/attorney/walczak-timothy-tj-...
Pro bono/Community Service
- Cabrini Green Legal Aid, 2017
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, 2018 - Present
- Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Illinois, 2017
- Calumet College of Saint Joseph, Whiting, Indiana, Honors: Dean's List, Honors: With High Distinction, Major: Public Safety Management, 2012
- One of the most common inquiries we get asked about Family Law: What is Divorce Mediation? Let us help you with tha… https://t.co/n7Q6a0MPFX
- #Debate or "Debate" ?
- Divorce is never easy. But these apps make it a lot easier! Read about how these apps can help you navigate divorce… https://t.co/8FLDMCMehC
- This is what #respect and #freedom looks like. RIP #RBG #MondayMotivation https://t.co/q15oPmqWFp
Last Updated: 5/15/2022