Top rated State, Local & Municipal attorney in Chicago, IllinoisDeVore Radunsky LLC
Practice Areas: State, Local & Municipal, Constitutional Law, Construction Litigation
Licensed in Illinois since: 1999
Education: The John Marshall Law School
Mr. Radunsky is the owner and Managing Partner of a reputable litigation firm in the heart of Chicago, Illinois. He is licensed to practice law throughout Illinois state and federal courts. He represents public and governmental entities in federal civil rights litigation, 1983 claims, and complex constitutional law claims. Mr. Radunsky also provides legal consultation to the construction industry, including construction contractors, trucking companies, material suppliers, general contractors, subcontractors, safety consultants, property owners, homeowners, managers, property developers, insurers, self-insured’s, third party administrators, business owners, architects in disputed and commercial transactions.
Mr. Radunsky enjoys an active trial litigation practice, and has successfully represented clients in multi-party, complex claims involving catastrophic loss, municipal, governmental, and civil rights claims, construction negligence and defect, premises liability, insurance coverage disputes, large loss property damage, wrongful death, products liability, automobile negligence, fire losses, general liability claims and appeals. Mr. Radunsky provides contractual, commercial, and transactional legal counsel to a variety of business. Mr. Radunsky has successfully participated in hundreds of personal injury, insurance coverage, and commercial arbitrations, mediations, and settlement conferences involving all levels of legal complexity.
I have been recognized as an Illinois Super Lawyer in Construction Litigation and Municipal/Government Litigation for a decade and was recognized as an Illinois Super Lawyers-Rising Star under 40 years old. The designation of Super Lawyer is awarded to the states top 5% of attorneys in their field of practice.
Mr. Radunsky was a Cook County arbitrator for over decade and am an active member of numerous reputable bar and trade associations. He has been a frequent author and guest speaker.
First Admitted: 1999, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.devoreradunsky.com/attorney/troy-s-radunsky/
- Member: Chicago Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, HACIA. Past Member: CAGC, ASA, DRI, AGC, UCA,
- Presentation: Hispanic American Construction Industry Association (HACIA), Chicago, IL Construction Coverage & Risk Transfer (April 2017) Presentation: Hispanic American Construction Industry Association (HACIA), Chicago, IL Key Construction Contract Clauses and Methods of Alternative Dispute Resolution (April 2017) Presentation: Crawford/Broadspire, Schaumburg, IL Negotiation Tactics” (December 2017) Presentation: Hispanic American Construction Industry Association (HACIA), St. Charles, IL, OSHA Inspections-What You Need To Know (March 2017) Presentation: 2017 Underground Contractors Association Statewide Utility Roundtable, Peoria, IL and Itasca, Illinois, The Crisis Management & Accident Response Checklist (February 2017) Presentation: 2015 Underground Contractors Association Statewide Utility Roundtable, Peoria, IL and Itasca, Illinois, Construction Negligence and Associated Insurance Coverage Issues (April 2015) Author: “The Employer That Has Not Been Sued Should Not Be Included On The Jury Verdict Form”. Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel, IDC Quarterly, Second Quarter 2014.(Troy S. Radunsky) Author: “Deep Pockets, Persistence Required to Start a Medical Cannabis Dispensary in Illinois”, Marijuana Business Daily (On-Line), May 28, 2014 (Troy S. Radunsky) Presentation: Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) Conference Seminar, ITT-Rice Campus, Wheaton, IL, “Strategies For Contractual Risk Shifting In Construction” (May 2013) Author: “What’s In a Name? Is There a Liability Difference Between Construction Managers and General Contractors?” IDC Quarterly, First Quarter 2012 (Troy S. Radunsky) Presentation: Crawford & Company Seminar “Claims Handling Techniques”, September 2010. (Troy S. Radunsky) Presentation: CCMSI Seminar “Claims Investigation Techniques in the First 60 Days”, June 2010 (Troy S. Radunsky) Presentation: "Top 10 Issues in Coverage and Litigation," Gallagher Bassett Claims Personnel Meeting, St. Louis, MO, August 9, 2007. (Troy S. Radunsky) Author: Illinois Construction Law Compendium Update (2007); US Law Network, July 2007. (Troy S. Radunsky) Presentation: “How to Conduct the Deposition of the Construction Witness” SmithAmundsen, Associate Training, July 10, 2007 (Troy S. Radunsky) Co-Author: SmithAmundsen's Quarterly Construction Newsletter 2001-2008. (Troy S. Radunsky) Presentation: Lorman Seminar, Hyatt Hotel Chicago. “Construction Contract Clauses & Methods Of Dispute Resolution Available In Construction Litigation", June 1, 2006. (Troy S. Radunsky) Presentation: "How to Successful Navigate OSHA Inspections,” Construction Safety Institute, March 1-2, 2006. (Troy S. Radunsky) Co-Author: "Key Pitfalls to Avoid in Construction Contracts," presented at SmithAmundsen's Fall Seminar, 2002. (Troy S. Radunsky)
- Graduated Deerfield High School (1986-1990) Graduated Arizona State University., B.A. (1990-1994)
- Chicago Bar Assn
- Cook Co. Forest Preserve
- Ill Defense Counsel
- Illinois State Bar Assn
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2012