Top rated White Collar Crimes attorney in Chicago, IllinoisLaw Offices of Vadim A. Glozman
Vadim Glozman is the principal and managing attorney at the boutique law firm bearing his name in the greater Chicago area, Illinois. He has devoted his career to representing the rights and liberties of those accused by the government of having committed federal and state criminal offenses. He assists with matters related to:
· White collar crimes
· Health care and tax fraud
· Drug offenses
· Immigration fraud
· Criminal investigations and appeals
· Grand jury trials
· Federal sentencing
· Public corruption
· Trade secret theft
Majoring in communication and philosophy, Mr. Glozman received his B.A. from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign in 2010. Thereafter, he obtained his J.D. with honors from the University of Illinois Chicago School of Law, with a concentration in trial advocacy in 2013. During his time there, he served as a judicial extern for the Hon. Judge Nathaniel R. Howse, Jr. at the Illinois Appellate Court – First District.
Mr. Glozman was first admitted to practice in Illinois in 2014. Additionally, he is licensed to practice in the Supreme Court of the United States, the Supreme Court of Illinois, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th and 8th Circuits, the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Central Districts of Illinois, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
With a reputation for thoroughness and commitment, Mr. Glozman has been successful in representing clients from different backgrounds, including celebrities, politicians, government officials, businesspeople, medical professionals and lawyers. He has litigated multiple cases and obtained favorable results for them either through charge dismissals, jury acquittals or the negotiation of favorable plea agreements.
Mr. Glozman is a recipient of many awards and recognitions from prestigious organizations. He was listed among the “10 Best Attorneys” by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys and the “Top 10 Under 40” by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys. He was also named to the “Emerging Lawyers” list by Leading Lawyers and the “Top 40 Under 40” attorneys by The National Trial Lawyers.
A fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, Mr. Glozman is a member of the Federal Bar Association, the Seventh Circuit Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He is among the board of directors of the Illinois Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – Executive Committee.
Practice areasCriminal Defense: White Collar, Criminal Defense, Appellate
First Admitted: 2014, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.glozmanlaw.com/vadim-a-glozman/
- The U.S. Sentencing Commission’s War on Drugs American Bar Association, Criminal Litigation, Summer 2014, Vol. 14, No. 3
- Luis v. United States and the Future of Federal Forfeiture Reform American Bar Association, Criminal Litigation, Fall 2017, Vol. 17, No. 1
- 2020-Present Associate Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- 2017 Top 10%, Lawyers of Distinction
- 2017 “10 Best Attorney”, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- 2017-Present National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, Criminal Defense
- 2017-Present Emerging Lawyer, Leading Lawyer Network
- 2018 Top 10 Under 40, National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- 2018-Present Rising Star, Illinois Super Lawyers
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Northern District of Indiana
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Central District of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Illinois
Office location for Vadim Glozman
53 W Jackson Blvd
Chicago, IL 60604
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2024