Wyatt J. Berkover
Top rated Class Action & Mass Torts attorney in Chicago, IllinoisVogelzang Law
Practice Areas: Class Action & Mass Torts, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in Illinois since: 2016
Wyatt J. Berkover is a tenacious personal injury litigator at Vogelzang Law in Chicago, Illinois. He primarily represents individuals and their families across the U.S. whose lives were colossally impacted after being exposed to excessive amounts of asbestos at their workplaces. He also handles class actions and mass torts cases arising out of defective product injuries.
Mr. Berkover understands that financial compensation cannot make up for the physical, psychological and monetary toll these strenuous diseases take on those affected. He is knowledgeable of the federal asbestos regulations and Illinois statutes and helps his clients secure the maximum value for their cases.
Majoring in political science, Mr. Berkover completed his Bachelor of Arts at the University of Illinois Chicago in 2012. He pursued his legal education at the Chicago-Kent College of Law – Illinois Institute of Technology and received his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2016. He obtained his license to practice law in Illinois the same year.
During law school, Mr. Berkover was the student representative for the Chicago-Kent Student Bar Association as well as the Illinois State Bar Association. In addition to being placed on the dean’s list, he was granted the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for achieving the highest grade in Environmental Law and Policy. He clerked for the Chicago-Kent College of Law Tax Clinic and later for another well-known law firm. He joined as a law clerk at Vogelzang Law and became an associate attorney in 2016.
With a passion for giving back to his legal community, Mr. Berkover maintains memberships in the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, The Chicago Bar Association and the Illinois State Bar Association.
Mr. Berkover is known for his straightforward communication, strategic acumen and committed client services.
Practice areasClass Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Asbestos, Class Actions, Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Pharmaceutical, Toxic Torts
- 90% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2016, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://vogelzanglaw.com/wyatt-berkover/
- , Illinois Rising Stars, Super Lawyers
- CALI Award for the highest grade in Environmental Law and Policy 2
- Illinois State Bar
- Chicago-Kent student representative to the Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago-Kent Student Bar Association representative
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- B.A in Political Science from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2012
- $7.7 million jury verdict - Pipefitter; $3,873,545.52 – Insulator; $3,266,778.26 – Steel worker; $2,912,756.6 – Traveling industrial electrician; $2,147,197.11 – Wife of a plumber; $2,105,242.19 – Truck brake mechanic; $1,883,705.00 – Chemical engineer; $1,845,037.96 – Plumber; $1,639,705.97 – Power plant electrician; $1,386,444.77 – Steel worker; $1,245,149.57 – Wife of an electrician; $1,163,613.80 – Steel worker; $1,036,962.40 – Highway maintenance man; $1,030,995.18 – Diesel generator mechanic, 2022
Office location for Wyatt J. Berkover
401 N. Michigan
Chicago, IL 60611
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2024