Wyatt J. Berkover
Top Rated Class Action & Mass Torts Attorney in Chicago, IL
Wyatt J. Berkover is an associate attorney with Vogelzang Law, a nationally recognized asbestos exposure law firm with offices in Chicago, Illinois and Grand Rapids, Michigan. The firm’s attorneys dedicate themselves to advocating for individuals throughout the country diagnosed with mesothelioma, lung cancer and asbestosis as a result of asbestos exposure. They also handle talc exposure cases. The team prides itself on having not only the knowledge and resources needed to litigate complicated cases but also the compassion to wholeheartedly advocate for its clients.
Mr. Berkover received his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2012. He then pursued his legal education at the Chicago-Kent College of Law, from which he graduated cum laude in 2016.
While in law school, Mr. Berkover served as a Chicago-Kent Student Bar Association representative, and he was the Chicago-Kent student representative to the Illinois State Bar Association. He also received the CALI Award for the highest grade in Environmental Law and Policy 2.
In 2015, Mr. Berkover began working with Nicholas Vogelzang as a law clerk and subsequently joined Vogelzang Law as an associate in the fall of 2016. He holds a license to practice in all Illinois courts and is a proud member of the Illinois State Bar Association, the Chicago Bar Association and the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association.
About Wyatt J. Berkover
First Admitted: 2016, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://vogelzanglaw.com/attorneys/
- CALI Award for the highest grade in Environmental Law and Policy 2
- Illinois State Bar
- Chicago-Kent student representative to the Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago-Kent Student Bar Association representative
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- B.A in Political Science from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2012
- With over 20 years of experience and access to a nationwide network of mesothelioma oncologists, our attorneys have… https://t.co/LAC3ofcM1W
- We are so excited about what's in store this new year! Our team is as committed as ever to obtaining justice for ea… https://t.co/0IA5lkXF3y
- Have you seen our January newsletter? We are so excited about what's in store for 2022! Click the link to view this… https://t.co/TzdllpiHpB
- Inhalation of asbestos fibers has been linked to an increased risk of lung cancer in many studies of asbestos-expos… https://t.co/HEsi1kqE8I
- Targovax ASA announced last month a median overall survival of 25.0 months for treatment with ONCOS-102 in combinat… https://t.co/Vp6tK7u9zm
Last Updated: 9/4/2021