Sara M. Salger
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Edwardsville, IL
- Free Consultation
As a partner at The Gori Law Firm, Sara M. Salger is committed to representing clients in Edwardsville, Illinois, and throughout the United States. She focuses her practice on handling personal injury cases that involve mesothelioma and asbestos exposure.
In 2004, Ms. Salger graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. She went on to earn a Juris Doctor from the Saint Louis University School of Law in 2008.
The effects of asbestos exposure can be lifelong, causing victims and their families physical, emotional and financial stress. For years, Ms. Salger has been dedicated to helping people recover compensation to ease the burden of their illnesses. She understands that each case is different, which is why she works closely with her clients, getting to know them and their goals, and keeping in touch about both their case and their welfare.
Conducting her own investigation into the situation, Ms. Salger personally ensures that every detail has been covered. She knows that comprehensive representation is key to obtaining top-dollar awards and settlements. Ms. Salger is prepared to tackle even the most complex cases, and she has had a number of successes securing favorable outcomes for her clients. In acknowledgment of her accomplishments, Ms. Salger was listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40.
Sharing her legal experience with others, Ms. Salger is a frequent guest speaker on asbestos litigation topics, presenting to high school and college students as well as to professional organizations. She also is an active member of The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, The Missouri Bar, the Illinois Trials Lawyers Association, the National Women Trial Lawyers Association, the National Asbestos/Mesothelioma Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice and the American Bar Association.
About Sara M. Salger
First Admitted: 2008, Illinois
Professional Webpage: http://www.gorijulianlaw.com/Attorneys/Sara-M-Salger.shtml
Pro bono/Community Service
- SIUE Alumni Mentor Committee
- University College Cork in Cork, Ireland
- Università Cà Foscari di Venezia in Venice, Italy
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Edwardsville, Illinois, B.S., Honors: cum laude, 2004
- National Asbestos Mesothelioma Trial Lawyers, Member
- National Trial Lawyers 40 Under 40, Member, 2013
- Madison County Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- National Women Trial Lawyers, Member
- Missouri, 2009
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Missouri State Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member
- Illinois, 2008
- American Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Designated Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers
- International Law Certificate, Saint Louis University School of Law
- 2015 Recipient of Super Lawyers - Rising Star Award
- Presented: Key Jurisdictional Updates in California, Illinois, Louisiana and Pennsylvania, Cutting Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation, Perrin Conference, 2015
- Presented: Jurisdictional Updates: Overview of California, Illinois and Emerging Jurisdictions, Perrin Asbestos Litigation Conference, 2015
- Presented: Asbestos Litigation Update, Illinois Trial Lawyer’s Shotgun Seminar, 2015
- Presented: Motion Practice in Madison County, Illinois, HarrisMartin's Midwest Asbestos Litigation Conference, 2014
- Presented: Key Jurisdictional Updates: Illinois/Missouri, Perrin Asbestos Litigation Conference, 2014
- Presented: The Growth of Foreign Asbestos Cases, Perrin Asbestos Litigation Conference, 2013
- Moderated: From Intake to Trial Seminar, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association Education Fund, 2013
- Presented: Asbestos and Mesothelioma, Missouri Bar Solo & Small Firm Conference, 2010
Last Updated: 8/11/2022