Viki Katris Boulougouris is a Partner/Owner of The Katris Law Group, LLC, where she serves clients in the real estate industry, providing counsel for their residential real estate transactions and appealing property taxes. Viki has represented buyers and sellers through hundreds of closings and practices law with passion.
Prior to starting her own office, Viki obtained her law degree at The John Marshall Law School (UIC Law) and her Masters in Business Administration from Dominican University. She has many years of experience representing clients who own residential, commercial, and industrial properties and maintains honest and ethical relationships with various Title Companies, Broker Firms, Mortgage Companies and Insurance Agencies.
First Admitted: 2014, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.katrislaw.com/copy-of-attorney-profile
- Received JD from The John Marshall Law School, 2012
- Received an MBA from Dominican University., 2012
- Real Estate to the Rescue, 2020
- West Suburban Women's Council of Realtors, 2020
- Hellenic Bar Association, 2020
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2024