Craig S. Mielke
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Geneva, IL
A former member of the Illinois Supreme Court Committee, Craig S. Mielke handles cases of workers’ compensation, complex litigation, eminent domain, law enforcement, organized labor and personal injury as an attorney with Foote, Mielke, Chavez & O’Neil, LLC. Admitted to practice in Illinois and before the United States Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, he now devotes 100 percent of his practice to litigation.
Mr. Mielke is part of the labor relations matters team at the firm, which also includes police union contracts. With experience in dozens of cases that went to trial before a jury, he was named to the Leading Lawyers in 2017 and selected by his peers for the same honor in 2018.
With a Bachelor of Science earned in 1977 from the University of Illinois, Mr. Mielke then attended the University of Illinois College of Law, obtaining a Juris Doctor in 1980. His goal is to help those who are going through a difficult time in life on both an emotional and a professional level; he recognizes that happy clients are the best advertisements and testament to his work.
Chairman of the civil practice committee of the Kane County Bar Association, Mr. Mielke is also a member of the National Institute for Trial Advocacy, the American Association for Justice, the Kane County Bar Association and the Illinois State Bar Association. He has published works in West Suburban Living as a Top Personal Injury Lawyer and gives back to the community with his work with the Fox Valley Girl Scouts and the Anderson Animal Shelter.
About Craig S. Mielke
First Admitted: 1980, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.fmcolaw.com/About-Us/Craig-S-Mielke.shtml
Pro bono/Community Service
- Fox Valley Girl Scouts
- Anderson Animal Shelter
- University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois, B.S., 1977
- "Raising the Bar: These Are the Legal Pros Other Lawyers Would Call If They Ever Needed Special Help."
- Top Personal Injury Lawyers, Western Suburbs West Suburban Living, January/February, 2004
- Kane County Bar Association, Civil Practice Committee, Chairman
- Illinois Supreme Court Committee for Civil Jury Instructions, 1997-2000
- American Association for Justice, Member
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Member
- Illinois, 1980
- Kane County Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Association of Professional Police Officers (Aurora police union) Illinois Police Benevolent and Protective Association (Elgin and Rockford police unions; Kane County sheriff deputies and correctional officers unions)
Last Updated: 5/15/2022