Elizabeth C. Chavez
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Geneva, IL
- Free Consultation
Elizabeth C. Chavez is an attorney at Foote, Mielke, Chavez & O’Neil, LLC, in Geneva, Illinois. Ms. Chavez handles employment law cases involving antitrust, breach of contract, civil rights, class action, complex civil litigation, employment discrimination, employee rights, wage and hour violations and other general employment law matters.
Ms. Chavez earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and received her law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. She is a certified mediator through Chicago’s Center for Conflict Resolution and holds a license to practice law before all Illinois state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Central Districts of Illinois, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and the Illinois Supreme Court.
Ms. Chavez has experience representing clients in both state and federal courts, as well as before the Illinois Department of Human Rights, the Illinois Department of Labor and the U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Commission. She is committed to providing individualized and devoted representation to her clients. She uses her combination of negotiation and litigation skills to provide high-quality legal services to each client she serves.
About Elizabeth C. Chavez
First Admitted: 2016, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.fmcolaw.com/attorneys/elizabeth-c-chavez/
- American Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, B.A., 2011
- Certified mediator, Center for Conflict Resolution in Chicago, 2014
- Davis, et. al., v. Packer Engineering, Inc., et. al. (2011-cv-07923)--$6.45 Million Jury Verdict in Favor of Plaintiffs (Northern District of Illinois), 2017
- , Super Lawyer Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- , Super Lawyer Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2020
- , Super Lawyer Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2019
- Class Action
- Mass Tort
Last Updated: 5/15/2022