Ryan J. Mahoney
Top rated personal injury attorney in Glen Carbon, IllinoisMahoney Law Firm LLC
Ryan J. Mahoney is an attorney at Mahoney Law Firm LLC, in Glen Carbon, Illinois. Mr. Mahoney concentrates his practice on employment and personal injury law, serving plaintiffs in Illinois and Missouri who have been injured or lost a loved one due to a catastrophic injury.
Mr. Mahoney has more than 15 years of legal experience. Over the course of his career, he has tried numerous cases and recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients. He handles matters involving defective drugs, employment discrimination, medical malpractice, mesothelioma, sexual harassment, vehicle accidents, work injuries and wrongful death. He is committed to fighting on behalf of individuals who harmed by large corporations and ensuring that justice is achieved.
Mr. Mahoney holds an active law license in Illinois, Missouri and Minnesota. Additionally, he is qualified to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
Active in the Illinois legal community, Mr. Mahoney belongs to the St. Clair County Bar Association, the Madison County Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association and the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a member of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Mahoney received a bachelor’s degree in business law from the University of St. Thomas and earned his law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. Following law school, he practiced at a Chicago-based personal injury law firm and later relocated to southern Illinois. He founded the Mahoney Law Firm, LLC, in 2022.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Class action/mass torts: plaintiff, Employment litigation: plaintiff, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Class actions, Asbestos, Toxic torts, Employment discrimination, Wrongful termination, Retaliation, Medical malpractice, Birth injury, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis, Informed consent, Motor vehicle defects, Medical devices, Pharmaceutical
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
- 20% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2006, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://themahoneylawfirm.com/ryan-j-mahoney/
- Clyde C. Jordan Food Bank - East St. Louis, IL; Second Vice President and Board Member
- University of St. Thomas, Bachelor of Science, Major: Business Law
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 Under 40, 2019
- East St. Louis Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- American Association for Justice
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Office location for Ryan J. Mahoney
1 Ginger Creek Parkway
Glen Carbon, IL 62034
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2020