Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Libertyville, IL
Attorney Marisa Schostok is an associate with Dudley & Lake law firm, which has law offices in Libertyville and Chicago, Illinois. Working primarily out of the firm's Libertyville location, Ms. Schostok has more than seven years of total legal experience, and she provides exceptional counsel and support to clients across her region who have suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Over the course of her legal career representing those with serious personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice claims, Ms. Schostok has achieved remarkable success fighting for the rights and entitlements of her clients. Known as a fierce and tireless advocate for those she serves, she has recovered more than $30 million in total compensation since joining the firm, establishing herself as among the leading trial advocates in the country.
Honored for her success, Ms. Schostok has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from her peers, including a Leading Lawyer designation along with the Lake County Bar Association's Outstanding Young Lawyer Award in 2017. She has also received numerous testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients.
A 2010 graduate of the University of Dayton, Ms. Schostok attended The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2013. She is an active member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the Illinois State Bar Association, the Lake County Bar Association, the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois and the American Association for Justice.
Ms. Schostok has also conducted lectures and seminars across her region on a variety of legal topics, and she supports her local community through her involvement with various civic and charitable organizations, and she is the current president of The Michael Matters Foundation, which assists brain cancer patients.
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Birth Injury
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023
About Marisa Schostok
First Admitted: 2013, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.dudleylake.com/attorneys/marisa-schostok/
Pro bono/Community Service
- The Michael Matters Foundation, President
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- American Association for Justice
- Lake County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois, 2013
- Jury Selection Presentation, ITLA Trial Practice and Tips Seminar, 2020
- , Lake County Bar Association Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, 2017
- , Leading Lawyers Emerging Lawyer, 2017 - 2021
- University of Dayton, B.A., 2010
Last Updated: 5/15/2022