Rachel E. Legorreta
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Naperville, IL
- Free Consultation
Rachel E. Legorreta is an attorney at John J. Malm & Associates Personal Injury Lawyers in Naperville, Illinois. Ms. Legorreta focuses her practice on personal injury law and represents clients in DuPage and Kane counties. She holds licenses to practice law before all Illinois state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Ms. Legorreta earned her bachelor’s degree in political science from Northern Illinois University. She went on to receive her law degree from Northern Illinois University College of Law, graduating magna cum laude.
During law school, Ms. Legorreta gained her initial legal experience externing for an Illinois Appellate Court, 2nd District judge. She joined John J. Malm & Associates Personal Injury Lawyers as a clerk during her last year of law school and began practicing as an associate at the firm upon becoming a licensed attorney.
As a personal injury attorney, Ms. Legorreta has secured substantial amounts in settlements and verdicts on behalf of injury victims. She is committed to developing close relationships with her clients and resolving their cases in an efficient manner, working hard to ensure they receive fair compensation.
In addition to her law practice, Ms. Legorreta is a valuable contributor to her legal community. She is a member of the DuPage County Bar Association and is vice-chair of the Personal Injury/Insurance Practice committee. She serves on the editorial board of the DCBA Brief, published by the association and belongs to the Illinois State Bar Association and the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association.
About Rachel E. Legorreta
First Admitted: 2017, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.malmlegal.com/rachel-legorreta.html
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2018
- B.A. in Political Science, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois, 2014
- Rachel's article explores willful and wanton conduct under the Tort Immunity Act., Author, Willful and Wanton Conduct Under the Tort Immunity Act, DCBA Brief, Vol. 33, No. 1, 2020
- Rachel and John Malm gave a presentation on settlement demands and other aspects of settling a plaintiff's personal injury case. , Co-Speaker, Settling the Case: A Plaintiff's Perspective, DuPage County Bar Association, 2019
- Rachel's article proposes legislation for custody battles over frozen pre-embryos. , Author, Battle for Baby: Proposed Legislation for Custody Battles Over Frozen Pre-Embryos, Asia Pacific Journal of Health Law & Ethics, Vol. 10, No. 1, 2016
Last Updated: 5/15/2022