Sara L. Bendoff
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Naperville, IllinoisLaw Offices of John J. Malm & Associates
Sara L. Bendoff is an associate attorney with John J. Malm & Associates Personal Injury Lawyers in Naperville, Illinois. Representing the rights and entitlements of individuals and families throughout Cook, DuPage, Kane and Will counties, Ms. Bendoff focuses her practice on personal injury and medical malpractice claims, and she has quickly established herself as one of the leading trial advocates in her region.
Her success as an attorney has come from her professional philosophy of always communicating with her clients to fully understand their needs and from providing the caring and compassionate support they need during their frightening and uncertain times. In all cases, she aggressively pursues the most favorable outcome for those she serves in order to help increase their chances of securing the maximum amount of compensation they deserve.
A native of the area, Ms. Bendoff earned her Bachelor of Arts in politics and government from Illinois State University in 2010. She then attended The John Marshall Law School, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2013.
During her time in law school, she was heavily involved with The National Trial Advocacy Competition, and she received awards for both her excellent academic achievements as well as her individual and team contributions to mock trial competitions. Ms. Bendoff also served as associate barrister of The Trial Advocacy and Alternative Dispute Resolution Honors Executive Board.
While in law school, Ms. Bendoff gained invaluable insight into personal injury, medical malpractice and nursing home abuse cases through her work with a prestigious area law firm, and she also completed an externship for the Honorable Judge Irwin J. Solganick in the Circuit Court of Cook County Law Division.
Since joining John J. Malm & Associates Personal Injury Lawyers in 2013, Ms. Bendoff has maintained active involvement in her legal community, as evidenced by her memberships with the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the Illinois State Bar Association and the DuPage County Bar Association.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2013, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.malmlegal.com/sara-l-ross.html
- Oral Advocacy Teaching Assistant, Lawyering Skills I
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois, 2013
- Illinois State University, B.A., Major: Politics and Government, Minor: Philosophy, 2010
- Best Cross-Examination, National Trial Advocacy Competition, 2012
- Certificate of specialty in Alternative Dispute Resolution, John Marshall School of Law
- Associate Barrister of The Trial Advocacy and Alternative Dispute Resolution Honors Executive Board, The John Marshall Law School
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star 2016Super Lawyers – Rising Star, 2017
- Best Advocate, National Trial Competition, 2013
Office location for Sara L. Bendoff
1730 Park St
Naperville, IL 60563
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2024