George J. Jasinski
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Palos Heights, IllinoisLaw Offices of George J. Jasinski
Attorney George J. Jasinski has been practicing law for more than 38 years, serving clients throughout Palos Heights, Illinois, and the surrounding Chicagoland area. At the Law Offices of George J. Jasinski, George primarily handles all aspects of personal injury law and workers' compensation law, which often includes construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents and premises liability accidents.
George has been selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers, had been designated as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Illinois by the National Trial Lawyers Association (formerly known as the American Trial Lawyers Association),and is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
George previously taught business law at Moraine Valley Community College, and serves as an independent arbitrator on uninsured/underinsured motorist cases and personal injury cases with the American Arbitration Association.
George has been a member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice since 1980. With a proven record of success obtaining favorable settlements, jury verdicts and arbitration awards, he provides his clients with knowledgeable, determined advocacy and personal, attentive client service.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 1979
Professional Webpage: http://www.jasinskilaw.com/attorney-profile/
- Lifetime Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Named One of the "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" in Illinois by the National Trial Lawyers Association (formerly known as the American Trial Lawyers Association).
- Lifetime Member Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member, Palos Heights Police Pension Board
- Previously taught Business Law at Moraine Valley Community College
- Bradley University, Peoria, IL, B.S., 1976
- Illionois, 1979
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, 1980 - Present
- American Bar Association, 1979 - Present
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1980
- Illinois Bar Association, 1979 - Present
- Served as an Independent Arbitrator on Personal Injury Cases with the American Arbitration Association
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1979
- American Association for Justice, 1980 - Present
- Served as an Independent Arbitrator on Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Cases
Office location for George J. Jasinski
7330 West College Drive
Palos Heights, IL 60463
- Super Lawyers: 2007, 2011 - 2024