Ralph D. Davis
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Peoria, IL
The founder of Ralph Davis Law, Ralph D. Davis represents people in Illinois. He focuses his practice on personal injury, mass torts and product liability. The cases that Mr. Davis handles often involve the following matters: wrongful death, catastrophic injuries, medical device injuries, motor vehicle accidents, crime victim injuries and pharmaceutical injuries. In addition to these, Mr. Davis also represents represents neighbors of large scale animal feedings operations that are the sources of nuisance.
After graduating from The University of Chicago in 1971 with a Bachelor of Arts, Mr. Davis went to The University of Chicago Booth School of Business. He earned a Master of Business Administration in 1972 and then attended Northwestern University School of Law. In 1987, Mr. Davis graduated with his Juris Doctor.
For nearly 30 years, Mr. Davis has practiced law, and he dedicates 100 percent of his practice to litigation. He knows the many challenges that injured victims face ─ emotionally, mentally, physically and financially – and works hard to win them the compensation they are entitled to. Mr. Davis is admitted to the United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, the United States Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit and admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court.
He is the author of several published works on topics such as marketing legal services, contemporary business law, advertising bans and custom consumer research. Mr. Davis was honored as one of the Top 100 Illinois attorneys from 2010 to present by The National Trial Lawyers. In 2015, he was selected as one of the top 10 Illinois Lawyers by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
About Ralph D. Davis
First Admitted: 1987, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://ralphdavislaw.com/attorney/
- Co-Author, Comprehensive Textbook, 1407 pages, hardcover, Contemporary Business Law and the Legal Environment, McGraw-Hill, New York (5th Ed.), 1994
- False Teeth to a Chicken: Products, Advertising & You, 218 pages, Trade Book, International Publishing Corporation, Chicago, IL, 1991
- Identifying Uses of Custom Consumer Research in Products Liability, Journal of Products Liability, Vol. 9, pp. 329-59, 1986
- The New FDA Position on Health-Related Messages for Food Products and Constitutionally Protected Speech, Food Drug Cosmetic LJ, Vol. 42, pp. 365-39, 1987
- New Censors in the Academy: Two Approaches to Curb Their Influence," Science, Technology and Human Values, Vol. 13, No. 1 & 2, pp. 64-74, 1988
- Different Treatment of Marketing and Design Defects in Pure Risk-Utility Balancing: Who's the Villain?, American Business Law Journal, Vol. 27, pp. 41-62, 1989
- Co-Author, Attitudes and Opinion on Marketing Legal Services: A Survey of Lawyers in Private Practice in Chicago, Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics, Vol. 2, pp. 743-59, 1989
- An Alternative Liability Theory for Deceptive Advertising, American Business Law Association Conference, 1989
- New Prohibitionism on Trial: Judicial Approval of Baltimore's Ad Ban Should be Reversed," Legal Backgrounder, Washington Legal Foundation, Vol. 9, No. 13, April, 1994
- Advertising Bans Vulnerable to Constitutional and Statutory Challenges, Legal Backgrounder, Washington Legal Foundation, Vol. 10, No. 21, June, 1995
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 1997
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1994
- Illinois, 1987
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1996
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, A.B., 1971
- University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, Chicago, Illinois, M.B.A., 1972
- Best Paper of the Year, Holmes/Cardozo Award, American Business Law Association, 1988
- Best Article of the Year, American Business Law Journal, 1990
- Abraham Lincoln Court
- American Association For Justice
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Fulton County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Peoria County Bar Association
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association
- @BudGothmog44 This good ole’ boy is a peckerwood with the face of a southern mama’s boy. He also presides over a corrupt state.
- @TheFungi669 @emmysaez11 We can thank Bernie Sanders supporters for putting #TraitorTrash Trump in office. Without… https://t.co/BgirhTdjBL
- @RawStory Have another cocktail, Ronny. Your reasoning comes out of the bottom of a liquor bottle.
- @thedailybeast Even the worst scoundrels are entitled to attorneys. Nobody says attorneys who represent them shoul… https://t.co/43zCarRf0y
- @RepLaHood You support the criminal #TraitorTrash Trump. You still have not renounced your support of the Big Lie.… https://t.co/EAGe8SeBlS
Last Updated: 8/10/2022