Kevin J. Frost
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Rockford, IL
- Free Consultation
Kevin J. Frost is an attorney and the managing partner of Clark Frost Zucchi in Rockford, Illinois. Mr. Frost focuses his practice on personal injury, handling cases involving motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation. He serves clients in the Rockford, Illinois, metropolitan area and the surrounding Winnebago counties.
Mr. Frost has more than 25 years of litigation experience and has recovered multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for his clients. He has represented many high-profile clients and has been involved in significant cases over the course of his career. His former clients include families of the Canadian National Railway train derailment, families of the Rockford Memorial/REACT helicopter crash and individuals who received defective medical devices. He is currently representing many clients concerning the Chemtool explosion that occurred in June 2021.
Mr. Frost has earned membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He also received a “Top 100” award from The National Trial Lawyers several years in a row.
In addition to his practice, Mr. Frost has lectured on evidence and trial topics for the Winnebago County Bar Association. He enjoys being actively involved in his community, serving on various boards and as the Alderman for the City of Rockford. He is currently Chairman of the Finance & Personnel Committee. He has also served on the Alumni Board for the University of Illinois College of Law.
Mr. Frost earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana, graduating with high honors, and earned his law degree from the University of Illinois College of Law. His legal experience includes clerking for the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office and the Offices of the United States Attorneys. He is admitted to practice in all Illinois state courts and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
About Kevin J. Frost
First Admitted: 1995, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.clarkfrost.com/attorney/kevin-j-frost/
- Evidence Videos, Winnebago County Bar Association
- Request to Admit - Trial Sector, Winnebago County Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member
- Alpha Delta Phi, Fraternity
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Award, 2013 - 2018
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Co-Counsel for the families in the REACT Helicopter crash
- Winnebago County Bar Associate, Member
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Illinois, 1995
Pro bono/Community Service
- Prairie State Legal Services
- University of Illinois B.S. Accountancy (High Honors), 1989
- Wrongful Death-Helicopter Crash (Co-Counsel) $5million , 2017
- Wrongful Death-Automobile Accident (Boone County) $1.2million., 2015
- Wrongful Death-Helicopter Crash (Co-Counsel) $6million., 2016
- 5 tips for pedestrians to remember during the winter https://t.co/yl5IYCHaKC
- Reducing risks of the fatal 4 is important https://t.co/zuG2OlxRdT
- Motorcycle wrecks are often the fault of other drivers https://t.co/ns2XXECZrY
- Start seeing motorcycles is real advice, not just a bumper sticker https://t.co/qRF2zWHbuY
- Workers injured in Illinois have compensation available https://t.co/VGVbviwLYI
Last Updated: 5/25/2022