Kevin J. Frost
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Rockford, IllinoisClark Frost Zucchi
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation; view more
Licensed in Illinois since: 1995
Education: University of Illinois College of Law
Clark Frost Zucchi7320 North Alpine Road
Rockford, IL 61111 Visit website
Kevin J. Frost is an attorney and the managing partner of Clark Frost Zucchi in Rockford, Illinois. Mr. Frost focuses his practice on personal injury, handling cases involving motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation. He serves clients in the Rockford, Illinois, metropolitan area and the surrounding Winnebago counties.
Mr. Frost has more than 25 years of litigation experience and has recovered multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for his clients. He has represented many high-profile clients and has been involved in significant cases over the course of his career. His former clients include families of the Canadian National Railway train derailment, families of the Rockford Memorial/REACT helicopter crash and individuals who received defective medical devices. He is currently representing many clients concerning the Chemtool explosion that occurred in June 2021.
Mr. Frost has earned membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He also received a “Top 100” award from The National Trial Lawyers several years in a row.
In addition to his practice, Mr. Frost has lectured on evidence and trial topics for the Winnebago County Bar Association. He enjoys being actively involved in his community, serving on various boards and as the Alderman for the City of Rockford. He is currently Chairman of the Finance & Personnel Committee. He has also served on the Alumni Board for the University of Illinois College of Law.
Mr. Frost earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana, graduating with high honors, and earned his law degree from the University of Illinois College of Law. His legal experience includes clerking for the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office and the Offices of the United States Attorneys. He is admitted to practice in all Illinois state courts and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- 90% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 1995, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.clarkfrost.com/attorney/kevin-j-frost/
- Evidence Videos, Winnebago County Bar Association
- Request to Admit - Trial Sector, Winnebago County Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member
- Alpha Delta Phi, Fraternity
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Award, 2013 - 2018
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Co-Counsel for the families in the REACT Helicopter crash
- Winnebago County Bar Associate, Member
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Illinois, 1995
- Prairie State Legal Services
- University of Illinois B.S. Accountancy (High Honors), 1989
- Wrongful Death-Helicopter Crash (Co-Counsel) $5million , 2017
- Wrongful Death-Automobile Accident (Boone County) $1.2million., 2015
- Wrongful Death-Helicopter Crash (Co-Counsel) $6million., 2016
Office location for Kevin J. Frost
7320 North Alpine Road
Rockford, IL 61111
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023