Robert J. Boszko
Top rated Family Law attorney in Schaumburg, IllinoisSuburban Law Group, LLC
Practicing law out of the Illinois-based legal firm, Suburban Law Group, LLC, in Schaumburg, Attorney Robert J. Boszko plays a vital role as a partner within the firm. Focusing his practice on family law, he has extensive experience in handling complex financial divorce and child custody disputes.
Mr. Boszko is a magna cum laude graduate of Loyola University Chicago, where he majored in psychology and earned his Bachelor of Science degree in 2000. Later, he pursued his law studies at the Loyola University Chicago School of Law in Chicago, Illinois, and obtained his Juris Doctor in 2004 with a tax law certificate. A decade after he started practicing law, he earned a divorce mediation certificate from the Northwestern University School of Professional Studies, Chicago, Illinois, in 2014.
Well-versed in various other niches of law, including tax law, business law, estate planning and probate administration, Mr. Boszko strategically tailors unique solutions for his clients. Leveraging his understanding of human psychology, he provides empathetic legal counsel and support throughout the legal process and helps navigate the intricate complexities of the matter.
Mr. Boszko's legal acumen is recognized through accolades and awards, including the Avvo Client's Choice Award and a “Superb” rating. The National Academy of Family Law Attorneys honored him by naming him an Emerging Lawyer, truly a testament to his excellence and dedication toward his legal practice.
A member of the Northwest Suburban Bar Association, Mr. Boszko holds close affiliations with the American Bar Association, the Cook County Bar Association and the Illinois State Bar Association.
Practice areasFamily Law, Estate Planning & Probate
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Marital Property, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
- 80% Family Law
- 20% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2004, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://suburbanlawgroup.com/profiles/robert-j-boszko/
- Illinois, 2004
- Illinois Supreme Court, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2005
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association, 2004 - Present
- Illinois State Bar Association, 2004 - Present
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association, Co-Chair, Young Lawyers Committee, 2012 - Present
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association, Board of Governors, 2013 - Present
- American Bar Association, 2004 - Present
- Cook County Bar Association, 2004 - Present
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago - Tax Law Certificate, 2004
- Avvo, Client’s Choice Award, 2017 - 2021
- Super Lawyers, 2023
- Leading Lawyers, 2018 - 2020
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, Top Ten Ranking, 2014
- Leading Lawyers, Emerging Lawyer, 2015 - 2017
- Northwestern University School of Continuing Studies, Chicago, Illinois - Divorce Mediation Certificate, July 2014
- Loyola University of Chicago, Bachelor of Science, Magna cum laude, Honors: Psi–Chi National Honors Society, Major: Psychology, 2000
Office location for Robert J. Boszko
1750 E Golf Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
- Super Lawyers: 2023 - 2024