Jason P. Schneider
Top rated personal injury attorney in St. Charles, IllinoisJohn J. Malm & Associates, P.C.
Attorney Jason P. Schneider is an associate with John J. Malm & Associates Personal Injury Lawyers in Naperville, Illinois. Serving clients throughout Cook, DuPage, Kane and Will counties, and all of the surrounding areas, Mr. Schneider represents the rights and entitlements of those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from motor vehicle accidents, premises liability accidents, defective products, dog bites and other preventable tragedies, Mr. Schneider tailors his approach specific to each client's situation to help increase the chances of obtaining the full amount of compensation to which each is entitled. He has earned a reputation as a compassionate attorney who understands the disruption and trauma his clients are experiencing in their lives, and he strives to do all he can to resolve their issues efficiently.
Over the course of his more than eight years practicing law, he has achieved notable success, securing numerous substantial settlements and awards on behalf of his plaintiff clients, and he has received recognition from AVVO as well as other client- and peer-review sources as being one of the top personal injury attorneys in the state.
A 2008 cum laude graduate of Illinois State University, Mr. Schneider attended The John Marshall Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, in 2011. While in law school, he was a member of the Moot Court team, and he served as student representative of The John Marshall Law Review. Along with practicing before all state courts in Illinois, he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
A leader in his field, Mr. Schneider has several publications to his credit, and he has conducted a number of lectures and seminars across his region. He is also an active member of several local, state and national bar associations, including the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association, and the DuPage County and Kane County bar associations, among others. He is also a member of the board of directors for TriCity Family Services, a non-profit that assists local individuals and families who cannot afford quality legal counsel.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Insurance coverage, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Insurance coverage
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2011, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.malmlegal.com/jason-p-schneider.html
- Illinois State University, Bloomington-Normal, Illinois, B.A. in Politics and Government and B.S. in Economics and Pre-Law, Honors: Cum Laude, Tutor in Economics, 2008
- Batavia High School, 2004
- Member, The John Marshall Law School, Domenick L. Gabrielli Moot Court Team
- Student Representative, The John Marshall Law School, John Marshall
- Member, The John Marshall Law School, Law Review Board
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2013 - 2017
- Appellate Advocacy Competition, The John Marshall Law School
- High Academic Honors, The John Marshall Law School
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2011
- American Bar Association
- Illinois, 2011
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Confronting the "Contact Sports" Rule in Sports Injury Litigation against Organizational Defendants, 2016
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Separating the Wheat from the Chaff: A Practical Guide to Drafting Requests to Admit and Addressing Improper Objections and Denials in Personal Injury Cases, Winter, 2012
- Illinois Women's Bar Association, Breaking With Tradition: First District Validates Amendment Filed Without Leave, www.wbaillinois.org/wbai/pdfs/Fall%20Newsletter%202010.pdf, 2010
- Requesting and Reviewing Medical Records and Bills for Injury Litigation, College of DuPage, 2014 and 2015
- President, TriCity Family Services, Board of Directors, 2014 - 2017
- Board of Directors: TriCity Family Services, 2012
Office location for Jason P. Schneider
1700 Lincoln Hwy
St. Charles, IL 60174
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2023