Joshua M. Feagans
Top rated personal injury attorney in St. Charles, IllinoisFeagans Law Group P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Business & corporate; view more
Licensed in Illinois since: 2005
Education: The John Marshall Law School
Feagans Law Group P.C.10 Illinois St.
St. Charles, IL 60174 Visit website
Joshua M. Feagans is a founding partner and civil litigation attorney at Feagans Law Group, a boutique law firm in St. Charles, Illinois. He primarily focuses on complex personal injury claims involving car and motorcycle wrecks, truck accidents, construction injuries, slip-and-fall accidents and wrongful death. He serves clients in the Kane, DuPage, Kendall, Will and DeKalb counties.
Mr. Feagans administers the firm’s litigation and business practice and provides advice as an external legal counsel to national and local firms across various sectors, including building materials manufacturing, commercial real estate, health care, automotive and other industries. He also handles real estate and employment law matters such as unfair competition, contract breaches, discrimination actions, and wage and hour claims. Moreover, he provides consultation to customers regarding best practices, corporate control, purchases, exchanges, property ownership, rentals and danger mitigation.
A native of Illinois, Mr. Feagans majored in history and graduated with a B.A. in 2002 from Western Illinois University, where he was a member of the Phi Alpha Theta. He pursued his legal education at the University of Illinois Chicago School of Law and received his J.D. cum laude in 2005.
Mr. Feagans has litigated thousands of cases in his role as a trial lawyer throughout the country in federal and state courtrooms, arbitration proceedings with the American Arbitration Association (AAA), JAMS and BBB organizations, as well as administrative hearings with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, the International Human Rights Commission, and the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation. In 2022, Mr. Feagans recovered more than $19 million for his clients.
Honoring his accomplishments, Mr. Feagans was selected for inclusion in the Emerging Lawyers list of the Leading Lawyers Network and in the Top Ranking Attorneys list by the American Association for Attorney Advocates. He was also named to the Ten Best in Client Satisfaction list by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Mr. Feagans holds active memberships in the Illinois State Bar Association, the Kane County Bar Association and the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association. He also functions as the secretary/treasurer for the Kane County Bar Association and sits on the St. Charles Area Chamber of Commerce board of directors.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Business/corporate
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Premises liability - plaintiff, Business formation and planning, Business organizations
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Business/corporate
First Admitted: 2005, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://feaganslawgroup.com/our-team/joshua-m-feagans/
- Western Illinois University with a B.A. in History along with admission into the Phi Alpha Theta National Honorary Society
- Recognized as a Top Ranking Attorney by the American Association of Attorney Advocates
- Best of the Best Law Firm and Lawyer by the Daily Herald
- Top Suburban Business Lawyer by the Daily Herald
- One of Kane County's "Best Under 40" by the Kane County Chronicle
- Illinois Top Attorney by Chicago Magazine
- Super Lawyer by the Leading Lawyer Network
- Peer-selected as an Emerging Lawyer, Leading Lawyer
- One of the Ten Best in Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- St. Charles Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Secretary/Treasurer of the Kane County Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Kane County Bar Association, Member
Office location for Joshua M. Feagans
10 Illinois St.
St. Charles, IL 60174
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023