Tricia D. Goostree
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in St. Charles, IL
Selected to Rising Stars: 2011 - 2015
As the managing equity partner of Goostree Law Group, Tricia D. Goostree is focused on helping clients in Geneva, Batavia and northern Illinois from her office in St. Charles. She concentrates on cases involving complex financial issues, matters related to spousal maintenance and custody litigation, and appeals.
Ms. Goostree attended The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, graduating with her Juris Doctor in 2002. She became licensed to practice law in Illinois the same year.
In order to continually improve her practice, Ms. Goostree is a member of multiple professional organizations. She is a member of the Admissions and Membership Committee and the Public Relations Committee of the Kane County Bar Association, and she is also a member of the DuPage County Bar Association. She has served on the board of directors of Prairie State Legal Services and as the high school mock trial coordinator for the Kane County Bar Association. She has also dedicated her time to volunteer at the Northern Illinois Food Bank and to take pro bono cases to assist individuals who were in dire need of legal services but who could not afford a private attorney. She rounds out her impressive credentials by serving as the chairperson of the Appellate Practice Committee of the Kane County Bar Association and lecturing at ongoing legal education seminars.
Ms. Goostree was recognized as a Rising Star by the Kane County Bar Association's Family Law Committee and as one of Illinois's Leading Lawyers in 2015 and 2016. She additionally holds a 10.0 "Superb" rating from her peers through Avvo, the highest score possible through the organization.
- 100%Family Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2015
About Tricia D. Goostree
First Admitted: 2002, Illinois
Professional Webpage: http://www.familydivorcelaw.com/attorneys/tricia-goostree/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer, Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Kane County Bar Association Public Relations Chairperson, 2008-2010
- Illinois, 2002
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Prairie State Legal Services
- Past Chair, Admissions and Membership Committee, Kane County Bar Association
- Member, John Marshall Moot Court Executive Board
- Illinois Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2010 - 2016
- First Place Winner, Dean Fred F. Herzog Moot Court Competition
- Illinois Leading Lawyers, 2015 - 2016
- Second Best Brief, Chicago Bar Association Moot Court Competition
- Rising Star Award, Kane County Family Law Committee, 2005
- "10 Best" for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Recipient, Prairie State Board of Directors Legal Services
- Eastern Illinois University, B.A.
- David N. Peskind Memorial Family Law Seminars, Lecturer, 2006
- How Should I Tell My Spouse I Want a Divorce? https://t.co/RdrQYlhrtn https://t.co/L3LPZhbWNn
- Handling Custody Disagreements in Your Kane County Divorce https://t.co/dDdm0mQPk0 https://t.co/I71ZrGvmeg
- My Marriage Ended Because of an Affair. How Will This Affect My Divorce? https://t.co/PpAkawQ7pY
- Seven Signs It May Be Time to Get Divorced https://t.co/AWCPKvwweV https://t.co/IOmPdNscxZ
- How Does Divorce Work for Homosexual Couples in Illinois? https://t.co/zDCd92pv8T https://t.co/zUkEJ6dwbb
Last Updated: 8/10/2022