Douglas S. Ehrman
Top rated family law attorney in Tinley Park, IllinoisLeVine Ehrman Ltd.
Attorney Douglas S. Ehrman is a partner at the law firm of LeVine, Ehrman & Horberg Ltd. in Tinley Park, Illinois. Mr. Ehrman focuses his practice on family law and has experience with divorce, maintenance and premarriage planning as well as predivorce and post-divorce matters. He serves a large and diverse client base in Tinley Park, Chicago and throughout Cook, Kankakee and Will counties.
Mr. Ehrman graduated cum laude from Lake Forest College with bachelor’s degrees in economics and philosophy. He went on to attend and graduate cum laude from Loyola University Chicago School of Law.
Mr. Ehrman is qualified to practice before all Illinois state courts and has several years of experience in the financial and legal fields. Over the course of his career, he has handled a wide variety of complex cases involving child-related issues, divorce, modifications of maintenance and other family law-related matters.
Before practicing at LeVine, Ehrman & Horberg Ltd., Mr. Ehrman worked in various positions, including cash management associate, director of operations and portfolio manager. He is also a former chief executive and principal for Maritime Capital Management Partners USA LLC. He is able to provide sound advice and exceptional service to high-asset clients facing a complex divorce or other complicated legal issues because of his financial experience.
In addition to running his law practice, Mr. Ehrman enjoys staying involved in the Illinois legal community. He is an active member of the Cook County Bar Association, the Will County Bar Association and the Illinois State Bar Association.
Practice areasFamily law, Business/corporate
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Divorce
- 90% Family law
- 10% Business/corporate
First Admitted: 2016, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.lehlaw.com/About/Douglas-S-Ehrman.shtml
- Lake Forest College, B.A., cum laude, Major: Economics, Philosophy
- Cook County Bar Association
- Will County Bar Association
- Member of Will County Bar Association Member of DuPage County Bar Association, 2017
- As a Partner of LeVine, Ehrman & Horberg, I have represented several clients with significant assets, including partners in closely-held family businesses that require extensive financial discovery, negotiation and valuation. These clients have required representation in their family law cases to be specifically sensitive to the ramifications for their overall net worth and the impact their case would have on their total business structure., 2018
Office location for Douglas S. Ehrman
18400 Maple Creek Dr.
Tinley Park, IL 60477
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023