Jeffrey D. Frederick
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Urbana, IL
A partner at Frederick & Hagle, Jeffrey D. Frederick represents the people of Illinois in cases of personal injury and workers’ compensation. Over the past 35 years, he has helped recover over $100 million for clients who have been injured or discriminated against. He is admitted to practice in Illinois, and before the U.S. District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of Illinois, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, the U.S. Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit.
Mr. Frederick is involved in many professional organizations, including: the American Bar Association, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the Illinois State Bar Association, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice and the Champaign County Bar Association. Within the Illinois State Bar Association, he has been a member of the Workers’ Compensation Law Section council, the Civil Practice and Procedure Section council and the Tort Law Section council, as well as serving as chairman of the medical legal committee of the Champaign County Bar Association.
A former special assistant attorney general for the state of Illinois and special counsel for the Illinois secretary of state, Mr. Frederick is experienced and knowledgeable about both sides of the law. Before his law career began, he graduated with high honors in 1982 from the Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago–Kent College of Law.
One of the many notable cases Mr. Frederick has handled is a wrongful death case which resulted in a judgment for $20 million for his client. Named by the Leading Lawyers Network as a Leading Lawyer in Illinois in 2009, he continues to vigorously represent the rights and best interests of the injured.
About Jeffrey D. Frederick
First Admitted: 1982
Professional Webpage: https://www.frederickandhagle.com/attorneys/jeffrey-d-freder...
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Tort Section Council, Member
- Champaign County Bar Association, Chairman, Medical Legal Committee
- Illinois, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- Champaign County Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Workers Compensation Section Council, Member
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Civil Practice and Procedures Section Council, Member
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Leading Lawyer in Illinois, as named by Leading Lawyers Network
- General Assembly Senate Bill 1200, Tort Trends
- Petitioner’s Perspective on Current Trends in Penalties, Illinois Workers Compensation 16th Annual Work Injury Conference
- Present Cash Value Inflation and the Law, Trials Briefs
- Recent Caselaw Update on Rule 216, Tort Trends
Last Updated: 5/15/2022