Katherine Haskins Becker
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Warrenville, IL
Representing clients in Chicago, Katherine Haskins Becker is a family law attorney at Haskins Becker, P.C. Her practice area extends to the suburbs surrounding Chicago, including Oak Brook, Wheaton and Naperville, and her focus includes all family law issues. These include divorce, legal separation, child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support and maintenance, property division, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, post-divorce modifications and enforcement, paternity proceedings, retirement and pension plan division, qualified domestic relations orders, and qualified Illinois domestic relations orders.
Given a “Superb” rating by Avvo as a top attorney in divorce, Ms. Becker also received the Northern Illinois University College of Law Alumni Council Award and the Outstanding Woman Student Award in 2011. She graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts from Saint Xavier University and then attended the Northern Illinois University College of Law, where she obtained a Juris Doctor in 2011.
Admitted to practice in the State of Illinois, Ms. Becker is a board member of the DuPage County Bar Foundation and an alumni council member for the Northern Illinois University College of Law. She is also director of the DuPage County Bar Association, a member of the American Bar Association, the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois and the Illinois State Bar Association, and the secretary of the DuPage Association of Women Lawyers.
Ms. Becker has experience arguing cases in Will, Kendall, Kane, DuPage and Cook counties during her career. She has had specific success in cases of guardianships of children and adoption. A dedicated, knowledgeable advocate for her clients, she strives to make the transition through family law issues as smooth as possible.
About Katherine Haskins Becker
First Admitted: 2012, Illinois
Professional Webpage: http://haskinsbeckerlaw.com/about-divorce-lawyer/
- DuPage Association of Women Lawyers, Secretary
- DuPage County Bar Foundation Board Member
- Northern Illinois University College of Law Alumni Council Member
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association, Director
- Recipient of the 2011 Northern Illinois University Outstanding Woman Student Award
- Recipient of the 2011 Northern Illinois University College of Law Alumni Council Award
- Saint Xavier University, B.A., Honor: Summa Cum Laude, 1998
- Northern Illinois University College of Law , 2011
Last Updated: 5/15/2022